Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't believe he killed himself :patrice:

He just didn't come across as the type of weak nikka to do that

Plus he just beat 2 bodies and still had appeals for the murder conviction

He probably got into it with the wrong people in there
Yea there's probably multiple dudes in that specific jail who could kill a prime aged former NFL player with their bare hands and leave no mark breh :heh:

Hernandez ain't have CTE or any of that stuff, dude got off on killing people and being a figure of power, so fukk him good riddance. Condolences to his family.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
people thinking this is a conspiracy as dumb as shyt

he killed himself to feed his family

when you're convicted of a crime, if you die or kill your self you're charges get dropped and that would leave him still entitled to his NFL pension and his bonus which would go to his family
He played 3 seasons so even if his fam was eligible to receive it would be a few hundred a month. Plus how much more money can he have from all the legal fees of 2 murder trials?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
20170420_042530.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he wasn't, he was still serving another life sentence
I said....IF HE WON AN APPEAL (APPEAL for the life sentence...YES THE SAME LIFE SENTENCE YOU ARE REFERRING TO) he would have a chance to get a bond. I said days more realistically weeks but it doesn't take long to APPEAL the decision and petition the court for a bond all of which can take place the same day ...once a bond is set(if they have him one)he would bond out that day.

And FYI I'm not proud that I know more than the average person about the judicial system because most of my knowledge comes from going through it but it is what it is. It made no sense for him to kill himself at this juncture.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
If he did it, he knew he did it for years. Never seemed to bother him, now suddenly he can't live with it? Nah. I'm not buying it.
I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. He killed Lloyd cause his dusty headed ass got noid that he was going to snitch about the first two murders. Then dude gets acquitted for the murders he got life for trying to cover up. Dude blew trial on the cover up case and got the OG case thrown out. Gotta be the WOAT feeling sitting in that 6x9 for that. Sounds like a bad SVU episode

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. He killed Lloyd cause his dusty headed ass got noid that he was going to snitch about the first two murders. Then dude gets acquitted for the murders he got life for trying to cover up. Dude blew trial on the cover up case and got the OG case thrown out. Gotta be the WOAT feeling sitting in that 6x9 for that. Sounds like a bad SVU episode
But dude was closer to being release(even if temporarily) than he has his entire incarceration. It doesn't add up.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
But dude was closer to being release(even if temporarily) than he has his entire incarceration. It doesn't add up.

I believe there was way more evidence on him in the Odin murder than the double homicide. He most likely knew those attorneys weren't gonna be able to get him off of that one no matter what they said to the media.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, pretty much answers why he did it after he was found not guilty.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Dalia Dippolito...she was convicted her first trial and sentenced to 20 years...but look what her APPEAL has done for her...numerous hung jury's/mistrials this bird has been chilling at home for Years do to all the fukkery that came about from her APPEAL.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Nah, fam wasn't getting out of that first one. DNA evidence with the gum, caught on his own cameras, witnesses heard shootings, co-conspirators already gave up the story. It was a wrap for him on that one. Almost all felony cases, especially murders, are appealed; most lose tho.

That's why AH was cool as a fan for four years, but when he heard that not guilty he knew he messed up. No sympathy though, everything/everyone he touched caught on fire. He wasn't a good person

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I didn't know he was raised in a nice area with goth parents before reading that article. I always thought he grew up in the hood and brought it with him :snoop: makes it a million times worse.

The president of North Korea grew up nice too. A lot of dictators that gas/kill they own people grew up nice. Power, Greed, mental illness.

Why is Hernandez accused of being more gangsta than the Pres of North Korea that actually gets away for Aaron Hernandez type of crimes monthly!?!?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nah, fam wasn't getting out of that first one. DNA evidence with the gum, caught on his own cameras, witnesses heard shootings, co-conspirators already gave up the story. It was a wrap for him on that one. Almost all felony cases, especially murders, are appealed; most lose tho.

That's why AH was cool as a fan for four years, but when he heard that not guilty he knew he messed up. No sympathy though, everything/everyone he touched caught on fire. He wasn't a good person

Good point.

The reality of that shyt hit him.

He killed Lloyd (and got life) over a case that he ultimately beat.

The shyt was probably too much to cope with.

He'd probably still be alive had be been convicted for the last two murders last week.

Last edited:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Good time to revisit this article

How much worse? About as bad as it gets, say longtime family friends. In exclusive conversations with Rolling Stone, those friends, who insisted they not be named, say Hernandez was using the maniacal drug angel dust, had fallen in with a crew of gangsters and convinced himself that his life was in danger, carrying a gun wherever he went.

Since 2007, he’s been charged with, or linked to, the shootings of six people in four incidents.

By 20, Hernandez was a first-team All-American and winner of the 2009 John Mackey Award as the country’s top tight end. He could have written his own ticket if he’d kept his nose clean: been a high-first-rounder in the 2010 NFL draft and pulled an eight-figure bonus to sign. Instead, he cemented his don’t-touch rep by getting embroiled in a shooting outside a bar. “He was out with the Pounceys and [ex-Gator safety] Reggie Nelson, and some guys tried to snatch a chain off one of the Pounceys,” says the local reporter. “The guys drive off, then stop at a light, and someone gets out of a car and shoots into their car through the passenger window. One victim described the shooter as possibly Hispanic or Hawaiian, with lots of tattoos on his arms.” The Pounceys were questioned as witnesses to the crime, but Hernandez invoked his right to counsel and never gave a statement, most odd since he was also called as a witness. No charges have ever been filed, and the case is still open. Again, he walked away unscathed: He wasn’t even named in the police report. In hindsight, it might have been the worst thing for him. He seems to have concluded, with an abundance of probable cause, that he was untouchable.

In his first remarks after Odin Lloyd’s murder, Robert Kraft described himself as “duped” by Hernandez, saying he’d had no knowledge of his troubles. That is arrant nonsense: Every team knew him as a badly damaged kid with a circle of dangerous friends and a substance problem. Once a Patriot, Hernandez practically ran up a banner that said STOP ME! I’M OUT OF CONTROL! He’d get high all the time driving away from games, say friends of the family, “smoking three or four blunts” in the ride back to his place. He avoided all contact with teammates after practice, even among the guys in his position group, which is unheard of in the league.

Instead of teammates, Hernandez built a cohort of thugs, bringing stone-cold gangsters over to the house to play pool, smoke chronic and carouse. “One of his uncles went to Boston to talk to him, and these scary-looking dudes are hanging out in his game room,” says a friend. “They wouldn’t say hi or shake his hand, and when he brought it up to Aaron, he laughed him off.”

But even before fixing his name to the deal, Hernandez raised the stakes on bad behavior. Six weeks earlier, at a Boston club called Cure Lounge, he and his crew got into a scrap with some men from Cape Verde, a bar brawl that bred two murders, police suspect. Afterward, a few blocks from the club, a silver Toyota 4Runner with license plates from Rhode Island pulled up beside the sedan carrying the Cape Verdean men. A gun came out the window of the Toyota, spraying the sedan. Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu were killed by the barrage. The Toyota sped off and went missing for months, despite a statewide search by Boston cops. It turned up a year later, undriven and caked in dust, in the garage of Hernandez’s Uncle Tito back in Bristol.

Weeks later, driving from a strip club in Miami, he allegedly shot Bradley in the face, then dumped him, badly hurt and bleeding but alive, in an alley north of the city.

“Don’t matter what it’s about: Aaron’s out of his mind,” says one friend of the family. “He’s been twisted on dust now for more than a year, which is when all of this crazy shyt started.”