Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
RIP.

How you beat a double murder and than kill yourself?:usure:

Sounds fishy

:russell:

Nah, it doesn't sound fishy at all.

Imagine spending all of your being and energy climbing Mount Everest and as soon as you get to the top... There is a bigger mountain to climb staring you in the face, almost mocking you.

That what it must have felt like to beat a double murder and still be thinking about the prospect of serving life in jail for some other shyt.

That was literally the pinnacle of bitter sweet. He knew his entire life was over.

And it's not like Hernandez had a "normal" mind anyway to try to psychoanalyze.

Why would he commit suicide after beating a double murder charge (nevermind he still had a life sentence he was trying to appeal, and appeals aren't easy)?

Well, why would he kill Odin Lloyd in the first place when he had so much to lose, $40 million contract and all?

Why would he kill two people for accidentally spilling a drink on him?

His mind wasn't too stable to begin with.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Weird. He just got off on the double murder. The first murder was under appeal. I don't understand the timing of it. :manny:

It is what it is.

He was already denied his first and best appeal argument on that first case. In July of last year.

The presiding judge gave the defense everything they wanted in that case. Even had the hindsight to throw out the Bradley shooting and the motive (related to this double murder). So there was not much left to appeal. Massachusetts is not Mississippi. They get the law right on convictions the first time 99% of the time and go out of their way to throw out anything that might lead to an appeal.

Liberal ass Massachusetts judges make sure that the state has to earn their case and conviction. No shortcuts.

Anyone who thinks this is some sort of conspiracy has holes in their brains. This nikka smoked synthetic marijuana (same shyt that led to his crazy behavior before) and did what many synthetic marijuana smokers before him have done. Went crazy.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
When people say this it always seems so shortsighted. We never know what folks are going thru...

Very true...people always say that, but we have no idea what is going on inside someone's head. When people commit suicide, there's obviously some who have a history of depression/suicide attempts so it's not that out of the blue, but there are a lot of others where you constantly hear friends and family say "oh, he gave no indication he was suicidal, it's such a shock!"

You don't know how fukked up in the head the next man may be, Aaron Hernandez is a prime example.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard he killed himself so his fam can get some of his NFL pension and money from his estate since theres a loophole in the law that makes him guilty of no crimes if he dies in the appeal process.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Conspiracy huh? :mjlol:

Nah dude was just a coward when he realized what life meant.. Who gives a fukk about Aaron Hernandez enough to create a conspiracy? :mjlol:

People got killed under his watch.. fukk you. Hang yourself

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
grant_h_hernandez_cr_64011.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass conspiracy theory muthafukkas exposing they selves once again in here :snoop:

I swear if you dumb nikkas were right there in that cell and watched him commit dat by your damn self, you'd still be like: " But what if my mind and my eyes were controlled by Illuminati lizard people at that very moment and it was all an illusion":ohhh:

Dey can do dat shyt?!!

:ohhh:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Its hard to believe that a lot of yall on this forum are black. I cant fathom any black person I know finding reasons to cape for a non black person that was going around murdering nikkas.

Also I dont think this was a set-up. What incentive did the CO's have to kill a high profile inmate that only murdered people of color?
The 2 people he was accused of killin in the double murder were spanish though

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
people thinking this is a conspiracy as dumb as shyt

he killed himself to feed his family

when you're convicted of a crime, if you die or kill your self you're charges get dropped and that would leave him still entitled to his NFL pension and his bonus which would go to his family