Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What them being black got to do with Hernandez killing them tho:dwillhuh:

Race doesn't have anything to do with why he killed them. People was saying free Boosie when I'm positive he has some to do with more black men being killed than Hernandez. He just used a juvenile shooter to do his Dirty work and end up taking the rap for him. I dnt see people all in boosie threads saying he killed black men fukk him..

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He's a latino who slummed with the brothers and lived that life. They get around blacks and slum it up, he knew he was doing wrong but he thought he can do dirt around the brothers and he's good, nothing will happen.

When shyt hit the fan and reality kicked in he offed hisself.

If Aaron Hernandez was around only white boys he wouldn't be dead, these non blacks get around blacks to slum and keep it real and feel anything goes in the community.

Which is why he shot so many black dudes, I tell these young brothers people only come around to slum with you.

Negged.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Sad indeed. That guy had it all and he threw it all away for some stupid thug life shyt. Even though he was aquitted for the 2 murders charges against him bro was like " fukk it, im going to spend the rest of my life here anyways .. might as well end myself"... yoo if i were happen to b in his shoes after falling from grace and ending up in prison for life.. i deadass wouldve done the same thing too.