Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Dumbass conspiracy theory muthafukkas exposing they selves once again in here :snoop:

I swear if you dumb nikkas were right there in that cell and watched him commit dat by your damn self, you'd still be like: " But what if my mind and my eyes were controlled by Illuminati lizard people at that very moment and it was all an illusion":ohhh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
A lesser version of myself would have suggested that he must have had someone bet all of his remaining money on the Celtics last night... :unsure:

...but I'm not that person anymore. :palm:

Been a dark couple of weeks in the media. Bombs, mass shootings, live murder, young/old/female innocents dying, sudden accidental deaths, high profile acquittals and multiple criminal suicides, That's almost every day, but wow.... :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I didn't know Aaron had an older brother name dj ...They look alike but lived completely different, look him up

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
He's a latino who slummed with the brothers and lived that life. They get around blacks and slum it up, he knew he was doing wrong but he thought he can do dirt around the brothers and he's good, nothing will happen.

When shyt hit the fan and reality kicked in he offed hisself.

If Aaron Hernandez was around only white boys he wouldn't be dead, these non blacks get around blacks to slum and keep it real and feel anything goes in the community.

Which is why he shot so many black dudes, I tell these young brothers people only come around to slum with you.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He's a latino who slummed with the brothers and lived that life. They get around blacks and slum it up, he knew he was doing wrong but he thought he can do dirt around the brothers and he's good, nothing will happen.

When shyt hit the fan and reality kicked in he offed hisself.

If Aaron Hernandez was around only white boys he wouldn't be dead, these non blacks get around blacks to slum and keep it real and feel anything goes in the community.

Which is why he shot so many black dudes, I tell these young brothers people only come around to slum with you.
:hhh:

You say that like he couldn't have turned this way hanging with his "own" people

:mjpls: