Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but Massachusetts has no death penalty. So what did he achieve by beating a double homi? There was no additional punishment he could have received. Only thing is another appeal he would have to file (that he prolly wouldn't win)

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Where keeping it real goes wrong but all jokes aside this story is sad all around. I feel for the families involved especially his young daughter. I know they dread the day they gotta tell her about her dad

:francis: at the Pouncey brothers

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drafted at 20, signed a huge contract at 22, convicted of murder at 25, dead at 27. damn

I mean, nobody in here is going to defend the guy, he's a piece of shyt. but that's a crazy story and you can't help but shake your head

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Sorry if this was posted already, but I haven't scrolled through more than a page or two of this thread. But I read this from the Boston Globe and just had to share. This is messed up!
In wake of suicide, Aaron Hernandez conviction will be voided - The Boston Globe

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2014 of murdering Odin Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.
“In the court of public opinion, Hernandez, Salvi, and Geoghan will be judged accordingly,” said Healy. “But in a court of law, under legal principles, [Hernandez] died an innocent man.”

SMH :gucci:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? He lasted longer than I expected

He was standing tall and seemed to be looking forward to getting out, even though that was unrealistic. But, you never really know what was going on inside of him and what made him do it.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
What them being black got to do with Hernandez killing them tho:dwillhuh:

Race doesn't have anything to do with why he killed them. People was saying free Boosie when I'm positive he has some to do with more black men being killed than Hernandez. He just used a juvenile shooter to do his Dirty work and end up taking the rap for him. I dnt see people all in boosie threads saying he killed black men fukk him..
Coli just want to be mad as usual

Acting like they knew Odin Lloyd personally:pachaha:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Sorry if this was posted already, but I haven't scrolled through more than a page or two of this thread. But I read this from the Boston Globe and just had to share. This is messed up!
In wake of suicide, Aaron Hernandez conviction will be voided - The Boston Globe

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2014 of murdering Odin Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.
“In the court of public opinion, Hernandez, Salvi, and Geoghan will be judged accordingly,” said Healy. “But in a court of law, under legal principles, [Hernandez] died an innocent man.”

SMH :gucci:

That's crazy. :dwillhuh: