Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Life no parole v. Bedsheet noose

ZcfqBkqCSoeGmTSftrgo_Confused%20Joey%20Friends.gif

Honestly... dude chose his own fate.... Can't feel sympathy for that... :francis:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The coli is fukking trash :dead:

This dude killed numerous Black men and they are shedding tears for him talking about RIP :dead:

All of yall fools are just as bad as his pathetic fiance

Talking about tragic story, what is tragic is the men who got killed by him

Yall forgetting Aaron could have killed any of your brothers too but go ahead keep on showing love to him
Only you are making it about race, he didn't kill him because he was black. I hope you went as hard on steve Stephens too

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Saying the situation is sad doesn't mean you diminish Odin Lloyd or the other victims. Ultimately, they're the biggest tragedies in all of this, coupled with Hernandez's daughter.

This guy had a chance to better his life and chose the wrong path. Always sad when someone doesn't reach their potential or essentially is their biggest enemy.

Daps
That law has to be dealt with. That basically means anybody convicted of a crime can just off themselves and their family can avoid having to pay any type of financial restitution in a civil case.

Not inconceivable if you're facing the prospect of doing football numbers and you have genuine love for your family.

I wonder if Hernandez knew about this law somehow.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Depression is a bytch. When sitting in a cell, thinking of what you lost, ugly thoughts float thru your head.

Rip to Odin and his fam tho.
Not even that. Imagine sitting in that cell for a murder you didn't have to commit because you just got acquitted. That has to feel like suicide itself

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Why you taking this shyt so personally? You Latino? Sure does seem like it.
No :mjlol:

It's just retarded and hilarious that this shyt got made into a race thing on here

You didn't see that shyt all up in the damn Lawrence Phillips threads on him:francis:

Go re read some of the other posts and ask if I'm taking it personally:picard:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
fukk having a 30 for 30 on just his story.
How about one with that whole Florida Gators team he was on :wow:

Either way, fukk him. Dude looked like my ex bytch ass boss, only he was more :flabbynsick: and :sitdown:

:pacspit: