Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's a gang of nikkaz that lost their fathers during their teens and have remained sane law abiding citizens,myself being one of them. So this dude is "rewarded" by getting drafted to the goat franchise, making millions and decides to become a killer. fukk that p*ssy ass nikka
i dont excuse his murder but mental illnesses are real, and we as an society need to find a better way to help people live through them. just because one person's mental makeup is sound doesn't mean everyone can handle pressure.

Daps
He's a latino who slummed with the brothers and lived that life. They get around blacks and slum it up, he knew he was doing wrong but he thought he can do dirt around the brothers and he's good, nothing will happen.

When shyt hit the fan and reality kicked in he offed hisself.

If Aaron Hernandez was around only white boys he wouldn't be dead, these non blacks get around blacks to slum and keep it real and feel anything goes in the community.

Which is why he shot so many black dudes, I tell these young brothers people only come around to slum with you.
"Slum around" "Keep it real"
Non-blacks only hang around with Blacks to do dirt
Guess white people (KKK) or latinos (GS13) are all squeaky clean and don't do any type of dirt when they are all together.
:mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coli is fukking trash :dead:

This dude killed numerous Black men and they are shedding tears for him talking about RIP :dead:

All of yall fools are just as bad as his pathetic fiance

Talking about tragic story, what is tragic is the men who got killed by him

Yall forgetting Aaron could have killed any of your brothers too but go ahead keep on showing love to him

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
"Slum around" "Keep it real"
Non-blacks only hang around with Blacks to do dirt
Guess white people (KKK) or latinos (GS13) are all squeaky clean and don't do any type of dirt when they are all together.
:mjpls:

It's true though, you might feel away about it but in some accounts its true, everybody wants to prove how tough they are around black males... if this nikka followed his brother he wouldn't be dead. His brother is a class act.

Aaron got into that street life at a early age, the dudes he shot proved my point, he wanted to prove to black males he could hang.

Got really in that life.

Whites/Hispanics do dirt but you don't see black folks running up to them and trying to play country music or salsa or some shyt, people look at us as approval ratings.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

This dude killed numerous Black men and they are shedding tears for him talking about RIP :dead:

Yall forgetting Aaron could have killed any of your brothers too but go ahead keep on showing love to him

Yep and look how fast his sister girl shut her mouth when he offed her brother?

They don't see a pattern, they just think aaron was being aaron, dude wanted to prove his toughness which is why he merked nikkas. He only got on hispanics when he felt they'll snitch. Shot bradley cuz he felt he'd snitch....

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

I'm not surprised, they were chanting free hernandez last week

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
An obscure Massachusetts law just voided his conviction

Through an obscure and rarely invoked Massachusetts legal principle called abatement ab initio, because Hernandez had not exhausted all his appeals on his murder conviction, that conviction is essentially now voided. The practical effect of this is that evidence from Hernandez’s criminal trial cannot be used in any potential civil trials against his estate.

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It does and all these people in here speculating how he might've felt because of this and that eh. Prison "suicides" are easy to setup. Hanging is the easiest to get away with. Will wait until the investigation is complete and look at the evidence
Initially i thought this shyt was suspect. then im like nah... he killed himself. After talking to my Homie, im back or nah... this shyt fishy. U just beat a dbl hom... ur going to be positive. thinking u might when an appeal on the other case. This nikka is a gang member, who if i can remember correctly, early on, the COs did not like him and his attitude. Also he was having major issues with his Ex friend who he shot in the face. The one who pointed the finger at Aaron at the dbl hom trial. That guy supposedly is a real gangsta, unlike Aaron.
Lastly, I know there's different ways to do it. meaning different techniques. but i find it hard to believe this big nikka was able to "Hang" himself in an fukking cell, with a sheet from a window. especially without anyone being alerted

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
An obscure Massachusetts law just voided his conviction

Through an obscure and rarely invoked Massachusetts legal principle called abatement ab initio, because Hernandez had not exhausted all his appeals on his murder conviction, that conviction is essentially now voided. The practical effect of this is that evidence from Hernandez’s criminal trial cannot be used in any potential civil trials against his estate.

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Maybe he found about that