AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Yeah, i honestly think an outside entiry is running some cointel pro stuff on TLR right now but thats a dicussion from another place.

You got posters I never see anywhere else saying some wild stuff.
:dead:

Hilarious, nikkas will try to rationalize anything to get African Americans to shut up, lay down and start taking that abuse again.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SomaliColi.
That's not the coli breh and the posters that were down with that shyt got purged like grano grano..

he had more animosity for Kenyans than AA for the record and y'all witnessed the previous African beefs on here which is another reason why I'm amazed brehs still feel under attack. Africans on here have had more venom for each other than anyone else, shyt gets real personal. :deadmanny:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You literally had a black man come in here and say outside of NYC and other major cities that have a high immigrant populace, that opinions of other AA’s across the states don’t matter. Keep in mind, the majority of AA’s live outside those cities. A lot of the accomplishments have happened outside of those cities. This attitude that was displayed isn’t just some “internet” shyt.

It’s been time for AA’s to swing their nuts and flex a bit. I’m not down for downing or shaming any other group, but there’s nothing wrong with taking pride in being African or Black American.
And none of these dudes that's attacking me and calling nikkas cointelpro, FBI, Klan members, agents, cacs had anything to say to those posters. You even have African Americans agreeing with that dude.

These dudes really think we just gonna lay down and take that disrespect. Which is especially crazy considering the bulk of black American culture that they steal comes from outside of NYC, or has roots outside of NYC. nikkas tryna erase US from our own shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I acknowledge SA frequently speak on it.. express anger & frustration about still existing condition, & hope, and pride with leaders like Malema, and policies like land allocation. Same as any progressive, sweeping action by African ppl. So the point? And why even bring it up, 'cept to provide possible buffer to our 'victimization' you believe we have? Especially when no one even brought it up..
Even then comparing the SA, or any experience to the BA is silly. There is simply no comparison, and never will be one!! Sure that bothers a lot of you...
It really doesn't

you win but I'm not sure what you won... hold it regardless

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That's not the coli breh and the posters that were down with that shyt got purged like grano grano..

he had more animosity for Kenyans than AA for the record and y'all witnessed the previous African beefs on here which is another reason why I'm amazed brehs still feel under attack. Africans on here have had more venom for each other than anyone else, shyt gets real personal. :deadmanny:
Oh I know.
nikkas be wanting to get rid of whole rival ethnic groups.
On some real shyt, the rest of the diaspora is resisting the blm feminism pretty well...until fairly recently.
Let us hope the poison doesn't continue to spread.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And none of these dudes that's attacking me and calling nikkas cointelpro, FBI, Klan members, agents, cacs had anything to say to those posters. You even have African Americans agreeing with that dude.

These dudes really think we just gonna lay down and take that disrespect. Which is especially crazy considering the bulk of black American culture that they steal comes from outside of NYC, or has roots outside of NYC. nikkas tryna erase US from our own shyt.

I don't wanna get involved in this thread.

BUT, that is FACTS!

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
West Palm...

:wow:

I have a thread about AA Florida and the history of AA neighborhoods in Florida. Tamarind Ave used to be hopping in its heyday. Sunset Lounge, Historic Northwest, Sapodilla, Northwood Hills, Old Northwood, Pleasant City...

:wow:

You should check out my thread.
Is the native AA pop going the way of the dinosaurs like in Cali? Besides the Haitians, I hear the Latinos there are making more in-roads than Mexicans are.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Is the native AA pop going the way of the dinosaurs like in Cali? Besides the Haitians, I hear the Latinos there are making more in roads than Mexicans are.
To a degree. AA's are still prominent, and I think they hold the most collective political power in terms of Black people overall, but Haitians are catching up quick in terms of population growth and have maybe caught up politically. West Palm is different from Miami in that American cacs still run the city as opposed to Hispanic cacs in Miami. Aframs still seem to hold strong to their districts though. I don't think many historically Afram places in SoFla have transitioned from AA to "non AA" to the same degree as LA has.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You can’t attempt to shyt on a people in their home. As AA, we’re constantly told if we want to go set up shop anywhere outside of the US, we need to show respect to those who are from that area. You respect them and their culture. Well, it seems there are some from outside that don’t follow that advice when it comes to coming to the area AA’s are from. We’re told we have no culture, other blacks come here showing their ass repping their homes all the while calling us insignificant in our home, we’re called slow and the intelligence is questioned, we’re reminded constantly that we have no home to go to, and then we’re told there will be a problem if we go to y’alls home doing the same shyt that’s done to us.

It’s time. It’s time AA’s stand up for themselves and not just towards whites. We can have pride in our shyt too.

I don’t condone the talking down or attacking of any black man or woman, both physically and/or verbally. I love black, but a lot of us across the diaspora need some humbling if we’re ever going to come together. Do unto others as you’d want done to you. You want respect then give respect.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
No, African Americans simply don't consume other cultures at the same rate as others consume ours.
nikkas out here snapback, jordan, swaggy trap music and hip hop'd out, speaking french.
Repping American gangs, US Car customization styles, living in a historical AFRICAN AMERICAN neighborhood called Little Burgundy up here.
Montreal JAZZ fest...a genre created in New Orleans by African Americans.
I used to live in Germany, too...heard hip hop for the first time in my early life...outside of America.
Used to ride down to Mexico, since it was an hour away...lowriders with Latino RAP and BLACK OLDIES playing in Ciudad Acuna...
:mjlit:
Yep, I wholeheartedly I agree with you, the AA culture is the most consumed in terms of music, fashion, lifestyle, language(Slang) and etc.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
hmmmmmm? :comeon:

whats going on in here? im busy at the roulette table trying to whip up a Lambo..

what did Jamaica do or why are we mad at Jamaica today?:francis:
Nothing, he just asked a question and I answered it.
Nobody's mad at Jamaica, y'all ok.
:hubie:
Outchea gambling like a heathen, that's your business, folk.