AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You are an immigrant nikka disrespecting African Americans:mjlol:

I would slap the fukk out you in person dawg I'm the same nikka in real life always have been. You ain't been through half the shyt I been through. Nobody never made a hoe out me.

I'm trying not to get on the disrespectful shyt and keep it cordial.

You say this energy only exist online? I guarantee you come to cities that are predominantly AA and you will find out that energy you on right now and will be in your face nikka. I'm just tryna figure out how Haitian nikkas think they gangsta tougher than African Americans. Why you on this rah rah nonsense? I'm sure you a good kid. Ain't you nikkas bout book smarts? Outperforming and things? Your gangsta was built from Florida "bumpkin" nikkas picking on you. nikkas made you gangsta.
:duck:
none of this shyt is happening in real life except by dusty Hebrew Israelites

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
everything begun again with aa outcast tribe

isolate everything in a bubble

aa culture would still be what it is

the feeding tree for the culture world wide is planted here

it's no diss

& yes everywhere adds it's own seasoning

but it's no comparisons just chill on that

You miniscule island nikkas up there in that corner are the outcasts. Island nikkas don't add no season. You are literally irrelevant anywhere else in the country. You follow along with what's going on. No one gives a fukk about NYC. No one is following your cues. Y'all boys so damn delusional.
:duck:
none of this shyt is happening in real life except by dusty Hebrew Israelites
And I don't know WHAT you talkin about

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
WTF kind of thread is this?

This place really seem to get off diaspora wars. Send this shyt to the bushes :snoop:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You miniscule island nikkas up there in that corner are the outcasts. Island nikkas don't add no season. You follow along with what's going on. No one gives a fukk about NYC. No one is following your cues. Y'all boys so damn delusional.
:pachaha:oh word¿ where you from b¿*

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yes really. Go listen to the recent music coming out of UK and Africa, heavy Jamaican influence all over it.
Grime is Drill now.
Afrobeats was heavily influenced by AAs.
Reggae is a Soul/Rock/Jazz/R&B Hybrid Derivative with Mento and Calypso "seasoning".
The most popular music in the UK is house infused...house came straight out of African American clubs in Chicago.
:shaq:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
. None of you other groups give a fukk about each other. Yall just want to control AA. Every post in this thread is focused on "AA Gang". If it was really about some African diaspora unity you'd be checkin everybody.
threads like these just end up being the "why u AAs so mean:sadbron:" type shyt

nikkas trying to act like they fukk with each other. When in actuality its just to spite us, U got Africans in here trying to big up Jamaicans all to minimize us. But they see Jamaicans as no different.

Jamaicans On this site, are just easier to get at for these MFs and are not putting up much of a what u can call "resistence" as AAs, whereas we make it hard for them and we do put up a fight

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You literally had a black man come in here and say outside of NYC and other major cities that have a high immigrant populace, that opinions of other AA’s across the states don’t matter. Keep in mind, the majority of AA’s live outside those cities. A lot of the accomplishments have happened outside of those cities. This attitude that was displayed isn’t just some “internet” shyt.

It’s been time for AA’s to swing their nuts and flex a bit. I’m not down for downing or shaming any other group, but there’s nothing wrong with taking pride in being African or Black American.
who said that BS?:hhh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Grime is Drill now.
Afrobeats was heavily influenced by AAs.
Reggae is a Soul/Rock/Jazz/R&B Hybrid Derivative with Mento and Calypso "seasoning".
The most popular music in the UK is house infused...house came straight out of African American clubs in Chicago.
:shaq:
:mjgrin:all current music is aa derivative with differences in language & certain local seasonings*