Supporter
Daps
I`m a Mande West African , y'all can have Egypt
Mansa-Musa-Net-Worth1.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

we got our own history that aint no confusion about how the ancestors looked
:wow::wow::wow:

No offense

but bringing up Mali is like talking about King Henry the 8th when discussing stonehenge. You are talking a 6000 year gap from the 1st dynasty.

There are Mande like speakers in Sudan btw Kordofanian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daps
So, I see this cac troll (or uncle tom) Lionking is trying to deceive original black people of planet Earth in this thread?

Brehs, this whole Black Arab/ Sub-Saharan/East African classification is Caucasoid manufactured non sense to try and demean dark skinned Africans. They want you to think Sub-Saharan (Dark skinned black Africans) are different than East Africans (which is half dark skinned people in reality) and so called "Black Arabs"( Indigenous Nubians/Cushytes/Berbers/Hausa/Tuareg).

Back in Ancient Kemet (So called Egypt, after the Greeks invaded), It was dark skinned Kemites AND light skinned Kemites.

There ARE people who are Afro-Arabic, but most of the people being referred to as "Black Arabs" are just as indigenous as any other African in Africa. Arabs, North Africans, East Africans, and (so called) Sub Saharans are all Afro-Asiatic.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Ancient egyptians aint no black people, they these kind of people you see in Algeria(they are not white before you say that dumbass), the current Egyptians are the descendents of arab invaders. I dont know the fukk you nikkas go about egypt with anyway cuz we from west africa so them nikkas in Sudan and shyt should be bragging about Egypt not us, I mean this like a russia person bragging about the british empire.

YoungPeople.jpg

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Ancient egyptians aint no black people, they these kind of people you see in Algeria(they are not white before you say that dumbass), the current Egyptians are the descendents of arab invaders. I dont know the fukk you nikkas go about egypt with anyway cuz we from west africa so them nikkas in Sudan and shyt should be bragging about Egypt not us, I mean this like a russia person bragging about the british empire.

YoungPeople.jpg

Be ignorant of your ancestral history bruhs
:snoop:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps

YoungPeople.jpg

Exactly

Daps

YoungPeople.jpg

But yet the hieroglyphics and statues look nothing like the Algerians in the picture. Go sit your ass down somewhere.

Daps
fukk you mean man all of us black americans/west indians/south americans/europeans originated from enslaved West Africans so West Africa is our heritage.

First of all, wrong, Second of all, ain't no "US" about it,cac.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

:mjlol:Look at the bullshyt this cac typed out.

He got subcategories for blackness. :pachaha:Da fukk is "Arab black"?:what:
You really outed yourself with this one playboi. :ufdup:

OMFG. I am speechless right now.

Black is something made up by americans

Just cause two different ethnicities share more melanine doesn't mean were all the same.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
His right :mjpls:

West africans/SSA had nothing to do with egypt.

That's been proven to not be true so many times bruh.

525BC
332BC
639AD

Get your history right kid, by the time the Arabs had taken over, it was well over 1,100 years AFTER the Persians had invaded and started enslaving the native Africans. Because of these wars & conflicts many the first wave of natives to leave the Nile towards the south, central and west Africa began in 525BC.

You'll also notice around this time many west, central and south African civilizations began popping up. You're simply ignorant or a troll.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
First of all, wrong, Second of all, ain't no "US" about it,cac.

nikka I done post a time stamp last year so fuk with this CAC shyt just cuz yo dumb ass cant handle the idea your view of reality is wrong and any person that disagrees just has to be a white person I mean its like not like you nikkas think we can think independently or something.