AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
I always laugh when sub saharan african or there decent brag about egyptian empires. When you will never see a Arab, berbers,horners bragging about west african empire most dont even know sub sahara africa had a empire

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
fukk you mean man all of us black americans/west indians/south americans/europeans originated from enslaved West Africans so West Africa is our heritage.

You are partially correct, but look at the west, central & south African civilizations the trans Atlantic slave trade had invaded. After you look up these civilizations get a timeline of these empires and get back to me.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
That's been proven to not be true so many times bruh.

525BC
332BC
639AD

Get your history right kid, by the time the Arabs had taken over, it was well over 1,100 years AFTER the Persians had invaded and started enslaving the native Africans. Because of these wars & conflicts many the first wave of natives to leave the Nile towards the south, central and west Africa began in 525BC.

You'll also notice around this time many west, central and south African civilizations began popping up. You're simply ignorant or a troll.

What south african civilizations? nikka Great Zimbabwe is ancient as fukk.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
That's been proven to not be true so many times bruh.

525BC
332BC
639AD

Get your history right kid, by the time the Arabs had taken over, it was well over 1,100 years AFTER the Persians had invaded and started enslaving the native Africans. Because of these wars & conflicts many the first wave of natives to leave the Nile towards the south, central and west Africa began in 525BC.

You'll also notice around this time many west, central and south African civilizations began popping up. You're simply ignorant or a troll.

Sorry i dont believe you if anything egyptians are decent from east africa region.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
You are partially correct, but look at the west, central & south African civilizations the trans Atlantic slave trade had invaded. After you look up these civilizations get a timeline of these empires and get back to me.

Nah nikka you dont get it just lik the CACs have Brits, French and Germans, we blacks have our own genetic ethnic groups seperate from eachother so when I say West Africa is our heritage I mean it, the nikkas in Central and North Africa they different from us geneticallly but the same race as us, just as how we black americans different from the west indians who different from the native west africans today.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What south african civilizations? nikka Great Zimbabwe is ancient as fukk.

Re read my comment bruh

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah nikka you dont get it just lik the CACs have Brits, French and Germans, we blacks have our own genetic ethnic groups seperate from eachother so when I say West Africa is our heritage I mean it, the nikkas in Central and North Africa they different from us geneticallly but the same race as us, just as how we black americans different from the west indians who different from the native west africans today.

Divide & conquer yourself based on cac ideas of race when you're ignorant on the subject bruhs
:martin:

Re read my comment fam. Be specific, get the name of these west, central and south African empires.

Daps
nikka I done post a time stamp last year so fuk with this CAC shyt just cuz yo dumb ass cant handle the idea your view of reality is wrong and any person that disagrees just has to be a white person I mean its like not like you nikkas think we can think independently or something.

Naw, you are the dumb ass for thinking politically created lines on an illustrated map determined DNA/genetics. I don't give a gotdamn if cacs claim theres West African, East African, and "Black Arab" classifciations. I'm telling you c00ns and Caucasoids that all of that is fake. Yall claim that American Blacks are West African because of slavery, how the fukk are we gonna be West African when "West African" is no different than "East African" or "Black Arab". Go read my first post a few pages back and then shut ya bytch ass up.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
I dont know what you on fam, west african empires is our bragging rights, I mean you dont see Italians bragging about British shyt now do you?

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Naw, you are the dumb ass for thinking politically created lines on an illustrated map determined DNA/genetics. I don't give a gotdamn if cacs claim theres West African, East African, and "Black Arab" classifciations. I'm telling you c00ns and Caucasoids that all of that is fake. Yall claim that American Blacks are West African because of slavery, how the fukk are we gonna be West African when "West African" is no different than "East African" or "Black Arab". Go read my first post a few pages back and then shut ya bytch ass up.

West africans are classified as negroid
east african are classified as caucasian
black arabs are just tanned arabs.

The real OG arabs are hadamout yemni arabs who look tanned

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No offense

but bringing up Mali is like talking about King Henry the 8th when discussing stonehenge. You are talking a 6000 year gap from the 1st dynasty.

There are Mande like speakers in Sudan btw Kordofanian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Im ancestreal closer to what happend in mali opposed to egypt so i focus on that rather then what if scenarios. I know im genetically the same as the people of that time opposed to egypt.