AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Naw, you are the dumb ass for thinking politically created lines on an illustrated map determined DNA/genetics. I don't give a gotdamn if cacs claim theres West African, East African, and "Black Arab" classifciations. I'm telling you c00ns and Caucasoids that all of that is fake. Yall claim that American Blacks are West African because of slavery, how the fukk are we gonna be West African when "West African" is no different than "East African" or "Black Arab". Go read my first post a few pages back and then shut ya bytch ass up.

nikka this aint no bullshyt this real life, humans seperated geographically tend to have more distinct genetic traits from eachother. We west africans have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers thats why we good at sports but them east africans can run long distance with crazy ease. If you think just cause we get same skin then we is all the same then you dumb as fukk.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Black is something made up by americans

Just cause two different ethnicities share more melanine doesn't mean were all the same.

:what:

You are the one creating categories though. "Arab black" "SubSaharan black"

What the fukk is "melanine"? You mean melanin?:comeon:

These are the kind of threads where the dummies and cacs out themselves. They have this idea that Africa and Africans are blackity black and that is it, when it is much more complex than that.
Let cacs decide the borders and the divisions of people in Africa brehs. :skip:

Daps
West africans are classified as negroid
east african are classified as caucasian
black arabs are just tanned arabs.

The real OG arabs are hadamout yemni arabs who look tanned

Somalians,Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese are Caucasians, according to Lionking, y'all.
Proof he's a white troll from the Neo Nazi forums. Don't try to speak sense to this troll anymore.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
they these kind of people you see in Algeria

Libu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyways real depictions of the Libyans by the Ancients themselves:
26thLibyandynasty_zps5e905c0b.jpg

Pb092220_zps98cd5918.jpg

Pb112404_zpsfe4d5f75.jpg

1zclb1j_zpsa22a3b92.jpg

Like I said before "Egyptomania" is an obsession...

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
[QUOTE="buffruff, post: 17131557, member: 25784"]I dont know what you on fam, west african empires is our bragging rights, I mean you dont see Italians bragging about British shyt now do you?[/QUOTE]

Bruh I'm trynna show you how it all ties together but you're being stubborn because your ego doesn't want you to be wrong.

Of course we should brag and most importantly LEARN about our empires in the west, south, central, north and east as well as our empires beyond the continent of Africa. But you'd rather be stuck on some goofy shyt your cac high school professor told you for some reason.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Somalians,Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese are Caucasians, according to Lionking, y'all.
Proof he's a white troll from the Neo Nazi forums. Don't try to speak sense to this troll anymore.

No sudanese are arabs

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or occasionally Europid) is a taxon historically used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.

Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cushytic-Egyptian).[24]

Daps
Any of yall who seen me in other threads know I sit back, let the uncle toms and cacs speculate fantasy bullshyt, then I drop that PROOF that make them get on another fake account to troll. Keep saying this Sub-Saharan vs East African myth, dumbfukks, keep doing it.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Funny how you fukkbois keep saying that East Africans are "caucasiods" when we are just as old as the Mizrayris (Ancient Egyptians). The Berbers, Somalis, and Ancient Egyptians were Cushyties. The Kemeties themselves called the Horn, the land of the gods or Ta Neter. Why would they do that? You afrocentric mfs got the glory of the Mandinka, Asante, Fulani and the gold coast yet still deny your EA brothers the fact of their ties? The oldest continous BLACK civilization is Ethiopia... Google D'mt you fukkbois. Stop being insecure due to white supremacy aka white penial inferiority.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No sudanese are arabs

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or occasionally Europid) is a taxon historically used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.

Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cushytic-Egyptian).[24]

Hahahaha someone get this Charles Darwin Wikipedia copy & paste cac up outta here.

Bruh why do you have such an issue with world history.

Throw hands since you wanna keep lying on nikkas
:pachaha:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Bruh I'm trynna show you how it all ties together but you're being stubborn because your ego doesn't want you to be wrong.

Of course we should brag and most importantly LEARN about our empires in the west, south, central, north and east as well as our empires beyond the continent of Africa. But you'd rather be stuck on some goofy shyt your cac high school professor told you for some reason.

I never hear shyt about african civilizations in high school nikka, man we aint had no civilizations outside of africa those arabs would slaughter us before we could expand.

Daps
No sudanese are arabs

Blacks, So called Arabs, East Africans, West Africans, etc are all Afro-Asiatic Semites. Thats the last thing I'm saying to your pale faced jealous lying ass. I'm only replying to block you from deceiving the Supreme Original Blackman of planet Earth.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I never hear shyt about african civilizations in high school nikka, man we aint had no civilizations outside of africa those arabs would slaughter us before we could expand.

Why do you keep lying to yourself? Just look up the information I told you about and you'll connect the dots. Why are you being so stubborn about defending lies.

You know Arabs didn't INVADE Africa until an entire THOUSAND YEARS AFTER the last kushyte/Kemetic native Nile valley dynasty right?