AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
KEMET =/= BLACK PEOPLE Kemet as being African people, just like the Fulani or the Amhara. "Black" in the North American context. The "social "construction of race in America does not rely on skin color. "African Americans," as even Asante notes, " constitute the most heterogeneous group in the United States biologically, but perhaps one of the most homogeneous socially." The issue is color is used against African interest, for example:

Statement: "The Ancient Egyptians were Black people",

Reply: "no there were brown in color, and not black as we know it"

Truth: They were African people and like many African people display skin colors from high yellow to deep black. Blackness is relative to Whiteness and a modern term. It is accurate to say the people of Egypt were an African civilization and were native to that region-- like the Ethiopians and the Nubian. It is absurd to have a civilization located in a continent but default and describe its builders by an identity that divorces them from their location. Clearly it is part of the take away in Eurocentric academia-- reassign civilization outside of African claim.

Asians do not say "The Great Wall of China was built by yellow people" the Indians do not say "The Taj Mahal was built by brown people". Actually even in European academia they rarely say "Greece was built by White people" its just not academic-- white is a lay term. They would say European. i.e. native people of Europe. People, in the case of Egypt, 100% knew the difference between Black and Brown, it is pretty certain if they wanted a color-based name for themselves they would have been more accurate.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Would people in this thread be at rest with the idea that Ancient Egyptians looked less like Michael Jordan and more like, Anwar Sadat or the following images
Also, what do posters here think about the genetic studies on modern Egyptians which prove that they are largely descended from the neolithic population of the region?:
4143615894_c30dceb964.jpg

2797643562_2880df3abc.jpg

Question with no heat behind it.

What is the likelihood that a region that has seen as many invasions over the millennia as Egypt, hasn't had it's very base genetic origin turned upside down?

I mean, just looking at the way of history and colonialism.

Mind you, I don't think they'd look like me, as a African American man with a rumoured white great great grandfather.

I do just think there's a certain logic to history and humanity, and that's what I'm resting on.
Plus, I acknowledge agendas are real, Euro/Arab/Hotep included.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real egyptian sure as hell arent negroid africans.

Egyptians are a mixture of people. When I went there, the further south we went, the darker they got. They would call me and my homie brother and stick out their hand to show we had a similar shade. My homie is a light skinned black dude with curly hair and everyone thought he was Egyptian, even in the north where the people look more Arab.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Question with no heat behind it.

What is the likelihood that a region that has seen as many invasions over the millennia as Egypt, hasn't had it's very base genetic origin turned upside down?

I mean, just looking at the way of history and colonialism.

Mind you, I don't think they'd look like me, as a African American man with a rumoured white great great grandfather.

I do just think there's a certain logic to history and humanity, and that's what I'm resting on.
Plus, I acknowledge agendas are real, Euro/Arab/Hotep included.

Those people in the pic are Cushytic Africans (Beja). Black just not the majority tribe back then imo.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Insecurity and over-compensation.

Inuits don't pretend they built pyramids, they know they come from essentially a caveman culture of the far North that was there for thousands of years. They're not ashamed of it or trying shoehorn some fantasy to match "white supremacy".

:huhldup: You just got Nikkas on your mind 25/8 huh?

Every other thread it seems...

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Joseph built the pyramids to store grain. The Pharaohs used palm oil as sunscreen to protect their precious alabaster hue from sunburn and skin cancer. Archaeologists believe modern Welsh and Scandinavian populations are direct descendants of Tutankhamen, with DNA fairly consistent with their ancestors.
azure_e72191e080f052f244b0fcec0fe4abac.gif

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Egyptians are a mixture of people. When I went there, the further south we went, the darker they got. They would call me and my homie brother and stick out their hand to show we had a similar shade. My homie is a light skinned black dude with curly hair and everyone thought he was Egyptian, even in the north where the people look more Arab.

Are you kenyan? Is your brother mixed never met a lightskin kenyan tbh

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
He's right though. sub-Saharans were enslaved by the Arabs in North Africa unfortunately.

Idk why we deny this and think everyone our friends, posters here quick to claimin ppl who enslaved there ancestors

Stockholm syndrome

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
the modern state of Egypt is more more associated with with the Eurasian arab mongrels whom occupy the land now ..the native people of Egypt(Kemites) are and clearly black

blog

KingTut.jpg

They are black obviously not sub saharan black. They look arab black.