AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Daps
The two white people in this thread are just so stupid. :wow:

Did one them really say white genes are not recessive?:mjlol:

:russ:

They are truely delusional. People who like those two dudes will also claim that its a myth that we have bigger penises then they do. Its actually sad.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Like I said, I'm half Sudanese and half white. I'm a negroid and nothing else. Why? Because the traits that were dominant enough to come out is big lips, wide nose, and brown skin. To claim anything else would be self hating.

Ur a mutt, your not african

My people dont got big lips,wide noses or brown skin.

Afro Asiatic is a language.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Naw, you bytch ass uncle tom. I'm half white, half Sudanese, 100 percent negroid. If other mixed people wanna be self-hating, fine. But I'm a pure afro-asiatic negroid.

You aint 100 percent negro unless you born in Africa or Haiti because those the only areas on earth with nonmixed black genes you dumbass. nikka you so dumb you just said you half whit and half black but still say you 100 percent black well shyt. All us black americans more negroid than your ass.

Daps
Man I done post a fukking timestamp of my black hand fukk out of here with this YOUR A CAC shyt. African Americans are part white you stupid fool. The only pure blacks on earth are the ones in Africa and Haiti.

Well it still kinda stopped them.
oh so you one of them sissy nikkas whom claim hypothetical cac bloodlines you can't even validate just say you mixedl:wrist:speak for yourself c00n .most AAs can only document other AA ancestry for a reason:comeon:

Daps
You aint 100 percent negro unless you born in Africa or Haiti because those the only areas on earth with nonmixed black genes you dumbass. nikka you so dumb you just said you half whit and half black but still say you 100 percent black well shyt. All us black americans more negroid than your ass.

People ain't forgot about how you just said white people aren't recessive. Just sayin. #fail

Daps
Ur a mutt, your not african

My people dont got big lips,wide noses or brown skin.

Afro Asiatic is a language.

Well its likely you are a recessive, retrograde, cac from the cold mountains of the caucasus. If you are really East African, you are a delusional c00n who suffers from self-hate. East Africans have dark skin and big lips.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
oh so you one of them sissy nikkas whom claim hypothetical cac bloodlines you can't even validate just say you mixedl:wrist:speak for yourself c00n .most AAs can only document other AA ancestry for a reason:comeon:

All of us mixed you dumbass, black americans are ALL 20 percent white at the least. Without white people there would be no african american negroids at all.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Well its likely you are a recessive, retrograde, cac from the cold mountains of the caucasus. If you are really East African, you are a delusional c00n who suffers from self-hate. East Africans have dark skin and big lips.

I dont suffer from self hate my European mulatto brethren

Daps
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I let c00ns and cacs embarass themselves for several pages before I drop dat proof.
East Africans are Caucasian or light skinned African according to them.

Heres the President of South Sudan:

Salva-Kiir_2773727b.jpg

And if yall c00ns or cacs try to dispute this I got something else to make you look stupid up in here.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
AAs are mixed they look different from sub saharan africans atleast most of them do.

You can tell a bantu or nilotic african from a african American

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I let c00ns and cacs embarass themselves for several pages before I drop dat proof.

Salva-Kiir_2773727b.jpg

And if yall c00ns or cacs try to dispute this I got something else to make you look stupid up in here.

nikka east africa means horners which mean ethiopian somalis eritreans

Not fukking south sudan

:dead:

buffruff

Banned
Daps

Salva-Kiir_2773727b.jpg

I aint never say East Africans are white. Also you are half sudanese dumbass YOU STILL AINT PURE NEGROID.