AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

buffruff

Banned
Daps
East Africans aint the same as west africans though so adding them to our heritage is dumb.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
that invisible forcefield is called the sahara desert

The Neolithic Subpluvial, or the Holocene Wet Phase, was an extended period (from about 7500–7000 BCE to about 3500–3000 BCE) of wet and rainy conditions in the climate history of northern Africa. It was both preceded and followed by much drier periods.

The Neolithic Subpluvial was the most recent of a number of periods of "Wet Sahara" or "Green Sahara", during which the Sahara region was much more moist and supported a richer biota and human population than the present-day desert.

:mjlol:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Nikka i don't believe the science of the white man... That's why you're a c00n.... You're inferiority prevents you from acknowleding your brethrens in EA ancient history... You don't see me shyting on WA ancient history... fukking c00n :pacspit::pacspit:

You claimed we're "Afrocentric" yet you're supposed to be a "real African"
:jbhmm:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
The Neolithic Subpluvial, or the Holocene Wet Phase, was an extended period (from about 7500–7000 BCE to about 3500–3000 BCE) of wet and rainy conditions in the climate history of northern Africa. It was both preceded and followed by much drier periods.

The Neolithic Subpluvial was the most recent of a number of periods of "Wet Sahara" or "Green Sahara", during which the Sahara region was much more moist and supported a richer biota and human population than the present-day desert.

What you proving.

:dead:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
who is we:stopitslime:you aint fooling nobody cac:stopitslime:....quit spreading fallacies about AA/African history and go study your own in Caucasus cave:camby:

Man I done post a fukking timestamp of my black hand fukk out of here with this YOUR A CAC shyt. African Americans are part white you stupid fool. The only pure blacks on earth are the ones in Africa and Haiti.

Well it still kinda stopped them.

Daps
Like I said, I'm half Sudanese and half white. I'm a negroid and nothing else. Why? Because the traits that were dominant enough to come out is big lips, wide nose, and brown skin. To claim anything else would be self hating.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well it still kinda stopped them.

In a 2006 paper, Kröpelin and his team explain this chart of human occupation (click to enlarge). Red dots are areas of long-term human habitation, and white dots show transient human occupation. What they suggest is that after a long arid period during the last ice age, the Sahara began to experience heavy monsoons starting about 8500 years BCE. The whole region became a grassy savannah, full of edible plants and animals, and people moved from the Nile valley deep into the eastern Sahara. As the monsoons grew milder, about 7000 BCE, people moved south too. But then, about 5300 BCE, the monsoons began to dry up. That's when people began to cluster back around the Nile again.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/what-happened-to-the-mysterious-humans-of-the-sahara-7-563577739

:dead:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AA's are sensitive because of their own history of cultural/historical erasure. They hate to see it happen to their fellow Africans. :francis:

AA's have a lot to be proud of given how much they've accomplished despite the cruelties inflicted upon them.

Finally, all Africans should be able to benefit from the cultural heritage of the continent. Similar to how a Norwegian talks about the European roots of democracy (from Greeks) or from the written word (from Phoenician script)
:whoa: the peeps in the west accomplished a lot and have a great culture. But what you're saying isn't true; a lot of AAs do not attack this issue in respect to central/north east africans.

Simply saying "bubub ancient egypt is black culture" does not give any African cultural heritage.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Like I said, I'm half Sudanese and half white. I'm a negroid and nothing else. Why? Because the traits that were dominant enough to come out is big lips, wide nose, and brown skin. To claim anything else would be self hating.

You a fukking mulatto you aint negroid or caucasoid.