AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Naw I hate these AAs who stay dikkriding Egypt but forget about the other African civilizations/cultures. Then speak like experts about my part of the world when their literally have no great empires of their own. You guys are only only afrocentric to combat eurocentrism not out of genuine African pride. I ain't no fukking cac I'll bytch slap any of you b*stards who said that. Nacatul Adoon uff :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
nikka east africa means horners which mean ethiopian somalis eritreans

Not fukking south sudan

:dead:

20110904173427!South_Sudan_Sudan_Locator.png

By running your mouth, you are proving your color bias against dark skin. If the president of South Sudan were light skinned, you wouldn't be saying South Sudan isn't East Africa.

Daps
When people say east africa they mean the horn which pretty much are the same people

not south sudan
not kenya
not uganda
not rwanda

:dead:

@yungblkboy8264

I repeat:

"By running your mouth, you are proving your color bias against dark skin. If the president of South Sudan were light skinned, you wouldn't be saying South Sudan isn't East Africa." - Young Black Boy

buffruff

Banned
Daps
East africans have a different head shapes from us as well, them somalis got that fukking alien head.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
20110904173427!South_Sudan_Sudan_Locator.png

By running your mouth, you are proving your color bias against dark skin. If the president of South Sudan were light skinned, you wouldn't be saying South Sudan isn't East Africa.

nikka add the whole sudan. Even tho the arab sudanis look like horners they arent us.

U guys are different

Your a nilotic if you from south sudan

Your arab if your northern

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Naw I hate these AAs who stay dikkriding Egypt but forget about the other African civilizations/cultures. Then speak like experts about my part of the world when their literally have no great empires of their own. You guys are only only afrocentric to combat eurocentrism not out of genuine African pride. I ain't no fukking cac I'll bytch slap any of you b*stards who said that. Nacatul Adoon uff :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:jbhmm:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Nikka stop looking through East Africa your enslaved fukking american lenses you fukkboi.... Nikkas is dark and light.... fukkin fakkit

Biddap

...And Dan was the Serpant
Daps
Reppin
Gunns Rd

2013118181011104734_20.jpg

:skip:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
skin color aint got shyt to do with the differences, the east africans and horners look different from us west africans.

Daps
All of us mixed you dumbass, black americans are ALL 20 percent white at the least. Without white people there would be no african american negroids at all.
your simple ass post nonsense like this expect people to really believe you really:comeon:.what black person refers to themselves as negroids.:stopitslime:.when pretending be something/one you not try and be more subtle in your trolling next time Opey:camby: