AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
I always found it funny how horners , egyptians, and north africans do everything to distance themselves from sub saharan african

And sub saharans do everything to say we ard one

:dead:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
fukk you bantu fukk nikkas always lying on nikkas. Y'all some c00ns anyways :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

We're the c00ns?

If migration patterns, world history and DNA all line up (which they do). Technically it was the "Horners" who accepted foreign ideology the most
:mjpls:

dnatribes.jpg

:umad::umad::umad::umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What exactly is being debated right now? Not finny read all these pages.

Are Horners saying that they are not black thus the Egyptians are not black? Or are they saying AAs who descend from West Africa should not rep Egypt because Egyptians are Horners?

How many of you Horners use the N word may I ask?
I don't think there's any horner that's arguing this. Horner are not Ancient Egyptians either way since Ancient Egypt pre-dates our civilizations in the east (anyone can check me on this, but I know it pre-dates Somali civilization).

But I always find it funny that AA's are more sensitive in this issue when AAs are not descendent of Ancient Egypt.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Calling someone a dumbass after you said white people are not recessive. We know you failed 7th grade science class.

Yh if they were recessive we would look exactly like the native africans, you ever notice how our fukking faces are different from pure africans? Thats the white DNA nikka learn some science goddamn.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
We're the c00ns?

If migration patterns, world history and DNA all line up (which they do). Technically it was the "Horners" who accepted foreign ideology the most
:mjpls:

Nikka i don't believe the science of the white man... That's why you're a c00n.... You're inferiority prevents you from acknowleding your brethrens in EA ancient history... You don't see me shyting on WA ancient history... fukking c00n :pacspit::pacspit:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Always.

Before European colonization, one race of people dominated all this land.

375px-America_map.jpg

Africa was carved up into multiple sections and inhabited by multiple races though :mjlol:

Idk what's funnier, the cacs with their imaginary invisible force fields separating Africans on the same land mass. Or the "real" horner African getting mad at "Afrocentric" history.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't think there's any horner that's arguing this. Horner are not Ancient Egyptians either way since Ancient Egypt pre-dates our civilizations in the east (anyone can check me on this, but I know it pre-dates Somali civilization).

But I always find it funny that AA's are more sensitive in this issue when AAs are not descendent of Ancient Egypt.

AA's are sensitive because of their own history of cultural/historical erasure. They hate to see it happen to their fellow Africans. :francis:

AA's have a lot to be proud of given how much they've accomplished despite the cruelties inflicted upon them.

Finally, all Africans should be able to benefit from the cultural heritage of the continent. Similar to how a Norwegian talks about the European roots of democracy (from Greeks) or from the written word (from Phoenician script)

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Always.

Before European colonization, one race of people dominated all this land.

375px-America_map.jpg

Africa was carved up into multiple sections and inhabited by multiple races though :mjlol:

Yes africa was inhabited by the

Caucasoid (cushytes, berbers)

And

Negroid (bantu,nilotes)