AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Daps
your simple ass post nonsense like this expect people to really believe you really:comeon:.what black person refers to themselves as negroids.:stopitslime:.when pretending be something/one you not try and be more subtle in your trolling next time Opey:camby:

I call myself a negroid, but its true they aint foolin nobody.

Daps
Brehs, according to cacs and c00ns, this man is not black, hes just Arab:

Omar+al-Bashir

buffruff

Banned
Daps
your simple ass post nonsense like this expect people to really believe you really:comeon:.what black person refers to themselves as negroids.:stopitslime:.when pretending be something/one you not try and be more subtle in your trolling next time Opey:camby:

What the fukk are you on? We mixed Im just stating this your fukkin retard I aint saying we should have pride in our white heritage or some shyt damn you nikkas dumb as bricks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wouldn't agree with his mission, but I don't believe he's actually wrong.
That's what always bothered me about when people claim that the people of Egypt now, are basically the same as they were five thousand years ago.
Where in the world are the same exact people from millennia past, still the associated norm in their native lands?

North America? Nope
South America? Hardly
Australia? Quit playing
Europe? Nada
Asia? India, maybe. Eastern Asia, heck no
Africa? Maybe central, but north and east have been invaded and conquered so many times that the likelihood of the people being unchanged by so many different infusions of foreign blood over the course of five thousand years is ludicrous.

Do I think they were African, ala the west African grouping? Nope, but certainly darker than the current inhabitants.

Even in India, it might only be the tribal people and dark-skinned South Indians who were original. A lot of the others, especially in north India, came from elsewhere too. This is heavily debated though.

I agree with everything else you say.

Modern Egyptians know this already..lol
They don't claim to be the people of fireawn..

Maybe the nubians do..but most of them are mixed with arabs and some with mamalouks.

Coptic Christian Egyptians often claim to be the descendants of the Pharoahs. Some of the ones from the south of Egypt (what they call "Upper Egypt") definitely look mixed-Black too. Most of them, though, show most of the same variance in appearance that Muslim Egyptians show, and you can't tell a Copt from a Muslim by looking at them.

Daps
nikka add the whole sudan. Even tho the arab sudanis look like horners they arent us.

U guys are different

Your a nilotic if you from south sudan

Your arab if your northern
your simple do know that arabs are from the Gulf states of Arabia/Middle East not Sudan /Africa and they had nothing to do with Ancient Egypt outside of invading it during its decline right

Last edited:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
His a arab

There are arabs which have dark skin. I consider them arabs

I never say im black i say my nationality. Black is for people without nationality back home

Arabs cannot have brown colored skin, their skin is some sort of burnt orange color at its darkest so no that aint no arab thats a black man I cant determine which kind of black man he is though.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
yall do know that @Lionking is somebody's troll alias right. :russ:

find out from this threadhttp://www.thecoli.com/threads/hope-your-mother-dies-in-her-sleep-tonight-guwopaveli.388720/

Yea and?

Arabs cannot have brown colored skin, their skin is some sort of burnt orange color at its darkest so no that aint no arab thats a black man I cant determine which kind of black man he is though.

His arab breh

A darkskin arab. North sudanese are arabs. Everyone consideres them arab.

Maybe not to african American

buffruff

Banned
Daps
There are three kinds of natural negroids

West African
East African
North African

These then split into a bunch of ethnic groups Im too lazy to go into detail with.

We African Americans descend from West Africans so their heritage is ours as well.