AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The classic account of the riparian lifestyle of this period comes from investigations in Sudan during World War II by British archeologist Anthony Arkell.[5] Arkell's report described a Late Stone Age settlement on a sandbank of the Blue Nile which was then about 12 feet (3.7 m) higher than its present flood stage. The countryside was clearly savanna, not the present-day desert, as evidenced by the bones of the most common species found in the middens — antelope, which require large expanses of seed-bearing grasses. These people probably lived mainly on fish, however, and Arkell concluded, based on the totality of the evidence, that rainfall at the time was at least three times that of today. The physical characteristics derived from skeletal remains suggested that these people were related to modern Nilotic peoples, such as the Nuer and Dinka. Subsequent radiocarbon dating firmly established Arkell's site to between 7000 and 5000 BCE. Based on common patterns at his site and at French-excavated sites already reported from Chad, Mali and Niger (e.g., bone harpoons and a characteristic "wavy line" pottery), Arkell inferred "a common fishing and hunting culture spread by negroid people right across Africa at about the latitude of Khartoum at a time when the climate was so different that it was not desert. The originators of the wavy line pottery are as yet unidentified.

In the 1960s, the archeologist Gabriel Camps investigated the remains of a hunting and fishing community dating from about 6700 BCE in southern Algeria. These pottery-making people (the "wavy line" motif again) were black African rather than Mediterranean in origin and (according to Camps) evidenced definite signs of deliberate cultivation of grain crops as opposed to simply the gathering of wild grains.[6] Later studies at the site have shown the culture to be hunter gatherers and not agriculturalists, as all the grains were morphologically wild, and the society was not sedentary.

Human remains were found by archaeologists in 2000 at a site known as Gobero in the Ténéré Desert of northeastern Niger.[7][8] The Gobero finds represent a uniquely preserved record of human habitation and burials from what is now called the Kiffian (7,700 to 6,200 B.C.) and the Tenerian (5,200 to 2,500 B.C.) cultures.

Neolithic Subpluvial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bu bu West and East Africans have nothing to do with each other :mjlol:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I done see the timeline and aint no west african civilization in the B.C part of african history thats mostly north and east africa.

That's not completely true but... But your c00nin ass is getting somewhere. why do you think there was a sudden pop up of civilizations in the west, south and central of Africa right during the same time Persians, Assyrians, Greeks & Romans started a continual invasion process in 525BC?
:troll:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
According to wikipedia the CAC, Middle eastern people and Chinks had cultures in the range of 7000 B.C

2h56zwo.png

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think they get left out largely because they are irrelevant in african history in relation to the rest of the world

If it wasn't for the Congo......you wouldn't have a cell phone,tires,or a computer or any other electronic device cac mutant.....

If you don't know why that is....then you more retarded than advertised....and i'm not going to tell you why that is either....:umad: And don't let me get into linguistic origins..:umad:

:mjlol: continue to claim parts of the motherland serves no purpose to the world, when the most resources are in these areas than anywhere on earth, enabling your cave dwelling ass to even live.....:laff::mjlol::mjlol:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Karma Culture?

"According to Peter Behrens (1981) and Marianne Bechaus-Gerst (2000), linguistic evidence indicates that the Kerma peoples spoke Afro-Asiatic languages of the Cushytic branch.[11][12] The Nilo-Saharan Nobiin language today contains a number of key pastoralism related loanwords that are of proto-Highland East Cushytic origin, including the terms for sheep/goatskin, hen/cock, livestock enclosure, butter and milk. This in turn suggests that the Kerma population — which, along with the C-Group Culture, inhabited the Nile Valley immediately before the arrival of the first Nubian speakers — spoke Afro-Asiatic languages."

Kerma Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No, you know what White people tell you.

Who said this?

Funny enough, most Bantu tribes have origin stories about the Nile.

My post was regarding Egypt Worship as if it were the only civilized part of Africa more so than debating if Egyptians are black. I know Egyptians are black and I also know there were people in West Africa doing big things and they deserve shine also.

I aint come in here to be part of the debate thats been going on in the last 18 pages
:skip:

And even though I take DNA test with a grain of salt, I have traces of DNA that matches Bantu people so at the end of the day when you go far enough its all rooting back to the same point,

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
@Poitier

Be proud brother of your negroid origin.

No just being black doesnt mean you claim people who have no relation outside of enslaving your people

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
My post was regarding Egypt Worship as if it were the only civilized part of Africa more so than debating if Egyptians are black. I know Egyptians are black and I also know there were people in West Africa doing big things and they deserve shine also.

I aint come in here to be part of the debate thats been going on in the last 18 pages
:skip:

This is why understanding timelines, facts & migration patterns are so important.

These same cacs that'll act like west, central, north, east and south Africa have these imaginary boundaries are the same cacs that'll tell you Asiatics migrated through Alaska and claim the same "native" Americans from Alaska are the Olmec.