I aint no CAC dumb ass

2qbsys7.jpg

I don't believe you

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You nikkas are fried. The Canaanites in Palestine were Cushyties who assimilated Semitic lingistics. The only reason Ethiopians speak Semtic languages were because they were conquered by Sabeans of Ancient Yemen. The empire incorporated Yemen, Eritrea, Southern Ethiopia whose economy was based on Frankincense, Myrhh, and Resin. That's where the legend of Queen Sheba (Saba) comes from. Don't tell me about my own history because I won't tell you mfs about West Africa.

You know that Ge'ez, the most Ancient Ethiopian Semitic language is not derived from Sabaean right?

Source: The First Millennium BC in the Highlands of Northern Ethiopia and South–Central Eritrea: A Reassessment of Cultural and Political Development". African Archaeological Review (2009) 26:257–274

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
White people only like to get absolutely exact when it comes to blacks.

With them, you can be as pale as this (typical Nordic phenotype)

i.love.my.pale.skin.no.i.dont.need.a.tan.thank.you.very.much

or as dark as this, and still be white (typical Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek phenotype)

0d1ee6a0261ca1bc65a52e37f6e9fe92.jpg

They like playing those silly games with us....trying to say blackness has to be jet black, when whiteness can be a range of skin tones.....creating imaginary lines to divide the continent up. Ancient Egyptians were Black. You had a diverse population of Africans living there. I would say generally, they would look like their neighbors in East Africa (Somalians, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Eritreans) but, there were Bantu types in the region as well. Once all the invasions happened, some natives stayed and bred with the invaders, creating the arab/euro mutts that are there now. Some natives fled to other parts of Africa that were safe from intruders. That's why Africans as far away as Ghana or Botswana cluster heavily with Tut and Tiye and Amenhotep, despite Egypt not being a black empire :troll:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
You know that Ge'ez, the most Ancient Ethiopian Semitic language is not derived from Sabaean right?

Source: The First Millennium BC in the Highlands of Northern Ethiopia and South–Central Eritrea: A Reassessment of Cultural and Political Development". African Archaeological Review (2009) 26:257–274
And? That doesn't negate nothing I said. East Africa is located in a geopolitcal highway. I would expect that.