AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Yet your bytch made, c00nin ass will ignore the cultures in south Africa that was smelting iron 40,000+ years ago.
:mjlol:
Keep cooking your unseasoned white supremacist bullshyt "bruh"
:mjpls:

40,000 years ago there were still neanderthals here man thats literally impossible.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Asians arent grouped together u have china,japan,india,mongolia

Why is a west african claiming cultures that had empires before the west african discovered fire

:dead:

Yet your bytch made, c00nin ass will ignore the cultures in south Africa that was smelting iron 40,000+ years ago.
:mjlol:
Keep cooking your unseasoned white supremacist bullshyt "bruh"
:mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is why understanding timelines, facts & migration patterns are so important.

These same cacs that'll act like west, central, north, east and south Africa have these imaginary boundaries are the same cacs that'll tell you Asiatics migrated through Alaska and claim the same "native" Americans from Alaska are the Olmec.

Of course, my post was regarding Black Excellence being all over Africa, nobody is debating Egyptians being Black as it is common knowledge. If any of you all have ever done an Ancestry DNA test I recommend you upload your test to Gedmatch and play around with it, you can do test against their Data and see which tribes/groups in Africa you have genetic matches with and the estimated timeline/generation your last ancestor from that group is from. For example one test had me having small traces of DNA that matched the Omotic people (an Afro-Asiatic group at that).

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"According to Peter Behrens (1981) and Marianne Bechaus-Gerst (2000), linguistic evidence indicates that the Kerma peoples spoke Afro-Asiatic languages of the Cushytic branch.[11][12] The Nilo-Saharan Nobiin language today contains a number of key pastoralism related loanwords that are of proto-Highland East Cushytic origin, including the terms for sheep/goatskin, hen/cock, livestock enclosure, butter and milk. This in turn suggests that the Kerma population — which, along with the C-Group Culture, inhabited the Nile Valley immediately before the arrival of the first Nubian speakers — spoke Afro-Asiatic languages."

Kerma Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I know about Kerma not Karma :comeon: Those were Bejas not Somalis :dead:

Now here is the oldest Nile dynastic culture

The Ta-Seti people and their identity is still trying to be deciphered. Today from what is known they are believed to have spoken a Nilo-Saharan language [8]

He may be somewhat right about this one, I am not saying this as a Northern Sudanese person, but i have been researching along with other on facebook a little bit.

Here is what the Oriental Institute of Chicago believed or discovered.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Seti#cite_note-8

Want to know what they look like?

270px-Nilotpecol.jpg

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Yeah I know about Kerma not Karma :comeon: Those were Bejas not Somalis :dead:

Now here is the oldest Nile dynastic culture

The Ta-Seti people and their identity is still trying to be deciphered. Today from what is known they are believed to have spoken a Nilo-Saharan language [8]

Want to know what they look like?

270px-Nilotpecol.jpg

:dead:

These people were hunter gatheres they whole lives up until a hundred or so years ago