AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

These people were hunter gatheres they whole lives up until a hundred or so years ago

The emergence of the Proto-Nilotes may have been connected with the domestication of livestock. The Eastern Sudanic unity must have been considerably earlier still, perhaps around the 5th millennium BC (while the proposed Nilo-Saharanunity would even date to the Upper Paleolithic about 15kya). The original locus of the early Nilotic speakers was presumanbly east of the Nile in what is now South Sudan. The Proto-Nilotes of the 3rd millennium BC were pastoralists, while their neighbors, the Proto-Central Sudanic peoples were mostly agriculturalists.[6]

:dwillhuh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But the AA in Ops video is right, modern day Egyptians (arabs) were not ancient Egyptians. Ironically, the AA breh has no ancestors from Ancient Egypt :russ:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yeah I know about Kerma not Karma :comeon: Those were Bejas not Somalis :dead:

Now here is the oldest Nile dynastic culture

The Ta-Seti people and their identity is still trying to be deciphered. Today from what is known they are believed to have spoken a Nilo-Saharan language [8]

Want to know what they look like?

270px-Nilotpecol.jpg

Cool. But the Kerma culture were the forerunners of Kingdom of Kush. Also, Bejas are Cushyties. Therefore, in the last 5,000 years we were one people, people of Cush who spoke an Afroasiatic language. Also the Libyu were a Berber people who happened to speak Afroasiatic languages. Don't deny my peeps and I won't deny yours. We can go on and on my nikka. Don't fukk with me

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
It's incredible. @Lionking claiming that the Dinka and Nuer were hunter-gatherers 100 years ago.
:ohhh:

Dinka and nuer are at the bottom of the barrell in african history. They achieved nothing in the 1000s of years. No empires nothing.

Nilotes in East Africa have adopted many customs and practices from neighboring Southern Cushytic groups. The latter include the age set system of social organization, circumcision, and vocabulary terms

Cushytes taught this people everything

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Dinka and nuer are at the bottom of the barrell in african history. They achieved nothing in the 1000s of years. No empires nothing.

Nilotes in East Africa have adopted many customs and practices from neighboring Southern Cushytic groups. The latter include the age set system of social organization, circumcision, and vocabulary terms

Cushytes taught this people everything

@Lionking How does that refute the lies you just told in the previous thread about them being hunter-gatherers? What evidence do you have to claim that they got their entire system of society from their neighbours? Someone ban this troll.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Nikkas act like Bejas, Somalis, Oromos, and Afars aren't blood brothers. My nikka we all descend from Cush. The scriptures speak, DNA speaks on it and even the Misrayris speak on it. So fukk outta here with y'all Afrocentric BS.

Daps
Modern Egyptians know this already..lol
They don't claim to be the people of fireawn..

Maybe the nubians do..but most of them are mixed with arabs and some with mamalouks.
Modern Egyptians know this already..lol
They don't claim to be the people of fireawn..

Maybe the nubians do..but most of them are mixed with arabs and some with mamalouks.
Modern Nubian historian set the record straight on the race of the Ancient Egyptians and why (Nubians/native Kemites in Upper Egypt) were able to maintain their black roots by preventing the Eurasian invaders from advancing South