AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Funny how you fukkbois keep saying that East Africans are "caucasiods" when we are just as old as the Mizrayris (Ancient Egyptians). The Berbers, Somalis, and Ancient Egyptians were Cushyties. The Kemeties themselves called the Horn, the land of the gods or Ta Neter. Why would they do that? You afrocentric mfs got the glory of the Mandinka, Asante, Fulani and the gold coast yet still deny your EA brothers the fact of their ties? The oldest continous BLACK civilization is Ethiopia... Google D'mt you fukkbois. Stop being insecure due to white supremacy aka white penial inferiority.

I second this

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Blacks, So called Arabs, East Africans, West Africans, etc are all Afro-Asiatic Semites. Thats the last thing I'm saying to your pale faced jealous lying ass. I'm only replying to block you from deceiving the Supreme Original Blackman of planet Earth.

West africans are negroid you dumb fukk
not afro-asiatic

:dead:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Why do you keep lying to yourself? Just look up the information I told you about and you'll connect the dots. Why are you being so stubborn about defending lies.

You know Arabs didn't INVADE Africa until an entire THOUSAND YEARS AFTER the last kushyte/Kemetic native Nile valley dynasty right?

What civilizations outside of Africa? Where the fukking cave paintings and shyt?

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas getting confused cuz yall think caucasoid means white, no white is a kind of caucasoid

9i5se9.png

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
The Hamitic hypothesis reached its apogee in the work of C. G. Seligman, who argued in his book The Races of Africa (1930) that:

Apart from relatively late Semitic influence... the civilizations of Africa are the civilizations of the Hamites, its history is the record of these peoples and of their interaction with the two other African stocks, the Negro and the Bushmen, whether this influence was exerted by highly civilized Egyptians or by such wider pastoralists as are represented at the present day by the Beja and Somali... The incoming Hamites were pastoral 'Europeans' – arriving wave after wave – better armed as well as quicker witted than the dark agricultural Negroes."[2][9]

Seligman asserted that the Negro race was essentially static and agricultural, but that the wandering Hamitic "pastoral Caucasians" had introduced most of the advanced features found in central African cultures, including metal working, irrigation and complex social structures

Hamites = horners berbers egyptians

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thats exactly what White people like to hear.
Acknowledging who I am doesnt negate the fact ancient Egyptians were black. I do not need to dress or practice egpytian customs when I have cultural things I know for a fact I come from even if there is a possibility they were influenced from Egypt or such. A South African Zulu would identify with Zulu culture more than they do Egypt even if the first Zulu was someone who migrated from Egypt or wherever.

Daps
Brehs, I could easily disprove what the two recessive Caucasoids in this thread are saying but I'm not even gonna give them the knowledge. They'll just go back to the Nazi KKK forums and find better ways to exploit our culture.
They are solely on here to demean and divide dark skinned people from their Afro-Asiatic Semitic brothers from other parts of Africa. I'm half white and half Sudanese (so I'm light skinded) but I wasn't gonna let them psychologically attack my dark skinned brothers like that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Brehs, I could easily disprove what the two recessive Caucasoids in this thread are saying but I'm not even gonna give them the knowledge. They'll just go back to the Nazi KKK forums and find better ways to exploit our culture.
They are solely on here to demean and divide dark skinned people from their Afro-Asiatic Semitic brothers from other parts of Africa. I'm half white and half Sudanese (so I'm light skinded) but I wasn't gonna let them psychologically attack my dark skinned brothers like that.

Ur a mulatto

Ur not as african as u are european

Go post some European stuff

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Acknowledging who I am doesnt negate the fact ancient Egyptians were black.

No, you know what White people tell you.

I do not need to dress or practice egpytian customs when I have cultural things I know for a fact I come from even if there is a possibility they were influenced from Egypt or such.
Who said this?

A South African Zulu would identify with Zulu culture more than they do Egypt even if the first Zulu was someone who migrated from Egypt or wherever.
Funny enough, most Bantu tribes have origin stories about the Nile.

buffruff

Banned
Daps

CAC genes aint recessive why you think our skin tone lighter than the native africans?