A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
would've been a way more interesting movie to me just as a fan of Jackie
On the low that film would have been perfect for Jackie and it would have blown up with him attached. It’s a definite career miss and money left on the table for everyone.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I tried to watch this, this past weekend and it’s not for rent anywhere. Gotta have the premium version of Hulu to watch it.

Lame.
For 20$ you might as well get a Showtime free trial, see it, then cancel

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched this on Showtime and enjoyed it.

This movie felt like a live action anime. Probably because I started watching anime again but it felt very close to me. The humor was similar to One Punch Man in the silliness. Specifically the butt plug trophy and the pinky kung fu seemed like something that would happen in OPM. The emotional story at the end also felt close to Neon Genesis Evangelion
Both have an ending with two characters debating philosophical points across universes/mediums. They even used the same 4th wall breaking technique of placing the viewer in a theatre watching the movie
. The action of course was over the top like most action is in anime. It dabbled or try to balance all three things like most of the animes I've seen try to do.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I didn’t like this movie, I mean it was alright, I get that it was different and the fight scenes were pretty good.

But the gross out gags were over done in the beginning. The silliness of it for me was a miss, I just didn’t think any of it was funny at all.

And ultimately the story was simple but told in a super complex confusing way. I am just not a fan of these types of movies.