A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Interesting fact and would've probably been a whole different story...

The Daniels originally wrote the screenplay for Jackie Chan (of all people) which would've played the husband opposite Michelle Yeoh. So the story would've put him in the center of the action. However due to scheduling conflicts Chan had to decline. Apparently the Daniels even flew to China just to see him. So instead they put the wife (Michelle Yeoh) first and had Chan now replaced by Jonathan Ke Quan be second.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Watching this a second time noticed Waymond from Workaholics is in this

i9iIlz7HhtguCbt9TzXATDEV9ClRN4FBU5DYqRldaHM.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Half way through I thought this shyt was overrated as hell. I fell asleep at this point. Woke up and barely felt inspired to watch the rest. But I don’t like to waste money. So I took an edible and turned it back on. And I gotta say, this shyt was brilliant.

I think we all knew it was gonna end with her having a newfound appreciation of her “original” life. But I don’t think this movie was about the message. It was about the execution. Most movies this complex almost always fukk up the ending. It’s like they never know how to tie everything together. But this movie nailed it. I didn’t have any questions or confusion about anything. The way they brought everything together was masterful.