A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I got old friends from college who are going to be a fukking wreck in the theater if they watch this shyt cause it's gonna hit so close to home.

I knew she was familiar and spent the whole movie trying to figure out who the hell that was.

I was fukking dying when she starts describing that. Both the story and the meta-humor of knowing people who tell those sorts of stories was killing me.

I semi saw it coming because
the moment the trophy appeared I told me friend "that shyt looks phallic as fukk". Little did I know......

Between that scene and the first Jobu Tupaki fight scene, I'm not sure I can take my wife to this movie. She's gonna be too distracted giving me the :usure: face to follow the rest of the plot.

And when he
started describing how he's always been a fighter too just in his own way. :to:

Tiny bit but it really put the movie over the top for me.
He spit bars When he described how he was a fighter in his own way. That really resonated with me.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He spit bars When he described how he was a fighter in his own way. That really resonated with me.
Shortround was fantastic. He played the nerdy husband, fighter husband and then the tuxedo husband. He shocked me with the range. I hope he does more movies. Really likable actor.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hahah one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Wow

Michele carried this movie.