"A Wrinkle in TIme" directed by Ava DuVernay

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
thats women for you.. they wanna climb mount everest just to prove a point, this dumbass feminist era we live in, shorty couldve started small like coogler and earn her stripes ... now this shyt gon flop and all the success of BP wont amount to shyt for blacks.. been told nikkas who thought BP was changing shyt, nothing was ever gonna happen
FOH. This isnt a Black-centric film like BP. Its co-starring three major White actors.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have never heard of the book and from what I saw so far I have no interest in this, it’s a shame because Ava seems like good people and her come up story is amazing

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is why critics are a Joke and have absolutely no integrity.

They're flat out scared to just say it's a bad film and are walking on eggshells and trying to be as nice as possible reading all these Twitter reactions. Making up excuses and throwing in compliments to soften any critique.

Like they're scared if they go hard they won't get a screening of the next marvel film.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why critics are a Joke and have absolutely no integrity.

They're flat out scared to just say it's a bad film and are walking on eggshells and trying to be as nice as possible reading all these Twitter reactions. Making up excuses and throwing in compliments to soften any critique.

Like they're scared if they go hard they won't get a screening of the next marvel film.
The people that hate the film are letting the clip go, but the people who think it's only okay are using words like wonderful, beautiful, amazing & incredible to try and force this disaster:russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As much as people are talking about it, i think it's going to do decent numbers. This is a chick flick through and through so woman will have to carry it, obviously the people think it can do BP numbers are delusional but it has the disney marketing machine behind it. they didn't go overboard with the budget(100 mill) with is half of what black panthers budget was but i can see this doing 300. which while not world breaking is still a success considering

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think this is gonna be the "last" movie that critics will shy away from. They overrated Wonder Woman b/c female director/hero, they overrated Black Panther b/c black hero/director (slightly, relax) and i doubt they're gonna attack a huge blockbuster directed by a black woman even if it sucks... but once the smoke clears, they'll go back to "normal."

call me a racist, call me a Trump voting SJW hater, but let's be real, I didn't say anything crazy there.

feel free to give me the "this dude's racist" smileys though

Conz

Superstar
Daps
thing is, if this movie blows and BP is a far superior product (which it by all accounts seems like) they're still gonna be lumped together.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
i think this is gonna be the "last" movie that critics will shy away from. They overrated Wonder Woman b/c female director/hero, they overrated Black Panther b/c black hero/director (slightly, relax) and i doubt they're gonna attack a huge blockbuster directed by a black woman even if it sucks... but once the smoke clears, they'll go back to "normal."

call me a racist, call me a Trump voting SJW hater, but let's be real, I didn't say anything crazy there.

feel free to give me the "this dude's racist" smileys though
BP not overrated tho