A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
you should be worrying about yourself breh....let me worry about my job and whether or not i leave it....what would be the point of lying to a bunch of people whose opinion i dont value anyway?

question: who's lamer? the cat living his life doing something out of ordinary unlike the sheep who are content to do the same thing everyday for the rest of their lives.....or the sheep who've spent days and 34 pages making fun of that cat?

yall go on and marinate on that for a minute....
can you shut the fukk up, you claim you don't care but you're here going back and forth 24/7 if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. Period. If you don't value our opinion :camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you should be worrying about yourself breh....let me worry about my job and whether or not i leave it....what would be the point of lying to a bunch of people whose opinion i dont value anyway?

question: who's lamer? the cat living his life doing something out of ordinary unlike the sheep who are content to do the same thing everyday for the rest of their lives.....or the sheep who've spent days and 34 pages making fun of that cat?

yall go on and marinate on that for a minute....

die in a fire

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you shut the fukk up, you claim you don't care but you're here going back and forth 24/7 if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. Period. If you don't value our opinion :camby:

my responses arent seeking validation from yall....just giving personal experiences....not interesting in changing your minds either....

actually its funny to me...yall have no personal experience with this stuff at all beyond the antedotal (sp?)...but act like you know it all

i live in the same city as shug ross and have challenged him to come check us out....more than once...he like the majority of you in here are interested in truth...only foolishness....

and i'll post in here as much as like breh

why you so mad?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
my responses arent seeking validation from yall....just giving personal experiences....not interesting in changing your minds either....

actually its funny to me...yall have no personal experience with this stuff at all beyond the antedotal (sp?)...but act like you know it all

i live in the same city as shug ross and have challenged him to come check us out....more than once...he like the majority of you in here are interested in truth...only foolishness....

why you so mad?
Misery is spread evangelically.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Look at this nikka beggin for money , he always been weak. Fired from his job, no money for rent but he got the new Jays and a brand new hat smh. This is exactly how he got in Wakeupnow, this guy knows it's a scam though he's not stupid but he is a fukkin snake

his old vids show him with MCA

This guy is the epitome of ignorant. Has a job, but gets drunk and fired. Buys a bunch of shyt for Christmas, Jordans, and a hat, but no money for rent. There are plenty of people that would love to pay only $750 for rent. In a recent video, he says he's making 24k a month now. :mjlol:

He also has a record, and dropped out of high school.

Last edited:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
This guy is the epitome of ignorant. Has a job, but gets drunk and fired. Buys a bunch of shyt for Christmas, Jordans, and a hat, but no money for rent. There are plenty of people that would love to pay only $750 for rent. In a recent video, he says he's making 24k a month now. :mjlol:

He also has a record.

He also has a video were he's begging to be noticed by Chris Stokes :gag::wrist:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

why you so mad?
Aint nobody gonna travel to the lame side of BR to check out a scam :rudy: where is your companies income disclosure statement:birdman: imma shut u down right now