A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How is the bolded "interesting?" Aint no different from nobody else around my way and around that time...........Only difference is, I bought a house at 16 in my hood.........Houses were 20gs back then in my area...You can take that same house and put it in a different area and the price quadruples......I believe yall done lived some sheltered lives but got the nerve to talk about life......:snoop:

If I came off as a white poster, that worldcom and healthsouth statement wouldn't even be questioned.....But since its brother, cats got suspicions......:smh:

And as far the 2 MLMs I was a part of, I did great under one in 2009, and I'm doing solid in the one I signed up for 4 months ago....I'm not gonna repeat the success I had with the first one, because it was strictly timing...I got in this one a lil too late......Both of the products have a easily targeted demographic......By the end of the year, I expect this last endeavor to put both of my MLM efforts somewhat close to 6 figures before taxes....

Since I pay my full percentage at 38-40% give or take.......a lot of the money got eaten up cause I didn't wanna fool with getting my taxable income too far down......and I'll do the same this time because the IRS is not what I need in my life right now
1. So why didnt you buy the house in a different area, you broke boy :russ:
2. "I'm not gonna repeat the success I had with the first one, because it was strictly timing"
In other words, YOUR business depends upon you getting in early and having people other you, LIKE A PYRAMID SCHEME, whereas no matter what time someone joins a
legitimate job such as working at costco, they get paid the same rate.

Im done roasting your dumb ass, you deflect, ignore, and dont answer my simple questions...
any businessman worth his salt can break down financial statements and ID a scam in a second...you have done neither
I listened to a little bit of the OP's 1st Youtube link. Although this is obviously a pyramid, does having a membership legitimately give you access to mad product savings in the market place? Like is there any real value in simply having a membership to Wake Up now without signing anybody else up? I doubt it, I'm just asking though.

If so, shyt could be like Direct TV or OOMA or some shyt.

I pay for Direct TV because they provide me a service. Now I can sign up other people and I can receive permanent credits on my bill. So they basically paying me to sign other people up if I so choose to do so.
Its a scam marketed to poor black folks, hence why the guy tells me "you can save on Jordans :shaq:" Even tho 1. noone buys shoes on a weekly or monthly basis 2. I have no need for it.

They offer discounts on shyt people do once a year, hence why they are able to stay in business.

Its a scam.
Don't bother with these losers, man. They're not going sh!t with their lives.
Im doing just as well as your MollyWatr venture:dead:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
shyts
I listened to a little bit of the OP's 1st Youtube link. Although this is obviously a pyramid, does having a membership legitimately give you access to mad product savings in the market place? Like is there any real value in simply having a membership to Wake Up now without signing anybody else up? I doubt it, I'm just asking though.

If so, shyt could be like Direct TV or OOMA or some shyt.

I pay for Direct TV because they provide me a service. Now I can sign up other people and I can receive permanent credits on my bill. So they basically paying me to sign other people up if I so choose to do so.

shyt makes no sense at all you tool
You get like minimal credit for referrals. You can work directly and make a lot more money :mindblown:
Plus you will get benefits and base pay

Your describing exactly why MLMs are god awful

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All that backtracking :banderas:

I retired when I was 16

But I dont have any receipts :whoa:

I bought a house :birdman:

They were only 20K back then :whoa:

No back tracking here breh breh I just bought a house as I typed this post, we eating nothing but cabbage and broccoli over here I retired when I was 4, some good investment in Huggies Inc from when I was a infant, only had 6 IT certs back thur

3kkpKFo.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it laughable? It goes back to credibility. And again, nobody cares about all your exploits as a 16 year old mogul. Nobody asked if you had money, but you volunteered that info of your own volition, then got offended when questioned about it. Seems like something either a female, a child, or a liar would do. Not that I'm accusing you of anything, but you're the one who brought it up so... :manny:.

Offended? :childplease: Take them B.S. semantics somewhere else....

Yup...I brought it up...Cause its a hunnid...I like how you like to take my statement out of context cause you feel some type of way about it...It was a reply to the young brother about him making 5k in 5 minutes like that made him an authority or something.....cause it doesn't...that's why I said what I said and last time I checked, 98% of what's posted here is of that person's own volition so I didn't even know what you meant by that....

I'm in my mid 30s and I've blown money like a ball player on his rookie deal.....and I aint got shyt to lie about....

But his statement about that 5k in 5 minutes is cool with you, right? Why......? Surely he was boasting just to get his point across right?

If someone makes a statement that doesn't fit yall lil narrow paradigm, then yall get emotional and passive aggressive like women in their 40s......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aren't you the one who initially offered some personal info though? Haven't read through the thread so excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't you defending the legitimacy of these 'companies'? If so, then why is it ridiculous to ask how much you've made off of them? :ehh:

I've already said how much I've made..The fact that yall want a stranger to upload tax docs\stubs etc to prove a point is what's comical...and all I've stated is that you can make money off of MLM products, and I have.

Ish aint going nowhere......word to Mark Cuban

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No back tracking here breh breh I just bought a house as I typed this post, we eating nothing but cabbage and broccoli over here I retired when I was 4, some good investment in Huggies Inc from when I was a infant, only had 6 IT certs back thur

3kkpKFo.gif

:camby:

It was corny the first time.........

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Offended? :childplease: Take them B.S. semantics somewhere else....

Yup...I brought it up...Cause its a hunnid...I like how you like to take my statement out of context cause you feel some type of way about it...It was a reply to the young brother about him making 5k in 5 minutes like that made him an authority or something.....cause it doesn't...that's why I said what I said and last time I checked, 98% of what's posted here is of that person's own volition so I didn't even know what you meant by that....

I'm in my mid 30s and I've blown money like a ball player on his rookie deal.....and I aint got shyt to lie about....

But his statement about that 5k in 5 minutes is cool with you, right? Why......? Surely he was boasting just to get his point across right?

If someone makes a statement that doesn't fit yall lil narrow paradigm, then yall get emotional and passive aggressive like women in their 40s......
You made the statement that you held in your hand 5 stacks like it made you an authority tho :dead:

you still have not answered my simple question

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
But his statement about that 5k in 5 minutes is cool with you, right? Why......? Surely he was boasting just to get his point across right?.....

because he has openly posted his investment strategies and screen shots of his actual portfolio and performance in the stock trading thread :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made the statement that you held in your hand 5 stacks like it made you an authority tho :dead:

you still have not answered my simple question

Your question was never qualified to begin with...

And my statement was to the effect that you should listen more than talking if you've never made any real money in your life....that's just common sense

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
shyt is fukked up my mans. Seems like every other week at the mall I got dudes coming up to me, chatting me up, complimenting my smooth mix of babyface innocence and street soldier hardness. I ain't on that homo shyt but a nikka likes that attention so I give them my number. But then when they call me up they just wanna talk about how to make easy money on these bullshyt schemes. They had ya nikka believing his button nose was cute as hell. fukking fakkits.