Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
7DDrR0c.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so cut the bullshyt and bottom-line it for us. Exactly how much money have you made on MLM in how much time? I don't wanna hear bullshyt "big fish" stories, I want to see the actual deposits.

:laff:

Take it for whatever its worth,,,,I could care less who believes me.....

The fact that you are requesting personal info from a complete stranger to be scanned and uploaded to this site so you can feel better about himself is all I need to know...

Its like, if you black, you can only get money via a 9 to 5...and what's more surprising, is that yall thinking black people making money via MLMs is far fetched

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

The fact that you are requesting personal info from a complete stranger to be scanned and uploaded to this site so you can feel better about himself is all I need to know...

Its like, if you black, you can only get money via a 9 to 5...and what's more surprising, is that yall thinking black people making money via MLMs is far fetched
I thought I told you to shut the fukk up :birdman:

YOu still cant explain that 80% bra :ufdup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fact that you are requesting personal info from a complete stranger to be scanned and uploaded to this site so he can feel better about himself is all I need to know...

What's more interesting... :sas1:

Is how a few posts back you were on that, "I made money on x, y, and z." "I got retirement money, I bought houses when I was 16, get on my level lil niccas."

And now that we're asking for the receipts, it's ":whoa: Uh, gee guys that's really kind of private information to be asking of a stranger."

But that's none of my business, though.

:sas2:

But I digress. Whether you're lying about that stuff or not is irrelevant.

I'm more interested in MLM. Again, how much money have you made on MLM and in how much time? Not your boy, not the guy who recruited you, not the double-extra-platinum, super world-order level VP that's 9 levels above you. YOU!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I told you to shut the fukk up :birdman:

YOu still cant explain that 80% bra :ufdup:

Why should I. You can't tell me the difference between an employee and an independent contractor.....

Furthermore, you didn't qualify that the 80% you're referring to is using a MLM as a main source of their income, or did you?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why should I. You can't tell me the difference between an employee and an independent contractor.....

Furthermore, you didn't qualify that the 80% you're referring to is using a MLM as a main source of their income, or did you?
You are deflecting from the issue my good sir, until you can answer why 96% of the IBO's in your company make less than 1.2k a year, meanwhile that amount can be made in 5 weeks at McDonalds, I will consider it a scam.:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's more interesting... :sas1:

Is how a few posts back you were on that, "I made money on x, y, and z." "I got retirement money, I bought houses when I was 16, get on my level lil niccas."

And now that we're asking for the receipts, it's ":whoa: Uh, gee guys that's really kind of private information to be asking of a stranger."

But that's none of my business, though.

:sas2:

But I digress. Whether you're lying about that stuff or not is irrelevant.

I'm more interested in MLM. Again, how much money have you made on MLM and in how much time? Not your boy, not the guy who recruited you, not the double-extra-platinum, super world-order level VP that's 9 levels above you. YOU!

How is the bolded "interesting?" Aint no different from nobody else around my way and around that time...........Only difference is, I bought a house at 16 in my hood.........Houses were 20gs back then in my area...You can take that same house and put it in a different area and the price quadruples......I believe yall done lived some sheltered lives but got the nerve to talk about life......:snoop:

If I came off as a white poster, that worldcom and healthsouth statement wouldn't even be questioned.....But since its brother, cats got suspicions......:smh:

And as far the 2 MLMs I was a part of, I did great under one in 2009, and I'm doing solid in the one I signed up for 4 months ago....I'm not gonna repeat the success I had with the first one, because it was strictly timing...I got in this one a lil too late......Both of the products have a easily targeted demographic......By the end of the year, I expect this last endeavor to put both of my MLM efforts somewhat close to 6 figures before taxes....

Since I pay my full percentage at 38-40% give or take.......a lot of the money got eaten up cause I didn't wanna fool with getting my taxable income too far down......and I'll do the same this time because the IRS is not what I need in my life right now