A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offended? :childplease: Take them B.S. semantics somewhere else....

Yup...I brought it up...Cause its a hunnid...I like how you like to take my statement out of context cause you feel some type of way about it...It was a reply to the young brother about him making 5k in 5 minutes like that made him an authority or something.....cause it doesn't...that's why I said what I said and last time I checked, 98% of what's posted here is of that person's own volition so I didn't even know what you meant by that....

Why would I or anyone "feel some kind of way" about money you made in your past? You really think we care? Like really really? :laugh: I think you missed the point of my original question cause you got mad. I wasn't asking for receipts of all that shyt you typed up, I was asking you to show us how much you've made on MLM. The fact that you keep deflecting that question... well... therein lies the answer.

I don't know if you're telling the truth about that other shyt. I don't care if you're telling the truth about that other shyt. It's funny, because you're going to respond to this and for some reason, you're still going to be talking about... you guessed it... that other shyt! All I really wanted to know about was your experience with MLM.

But his statement about that 5k in 5 minutes is cool with you, right? Why......? Surely he was boasting just to get his point across right?

So, two things about that.
  1. It was in response to your assertion that "Anyone who doesn't see the potential of MLM must never have held 5k in their life." or some such nonsense. I'm paraphrasing, but the point is it was in response to you, not boasting for the sake of boasting.
  2. ...the other thing about Shugg... is he posted a screenshot of when that happened a couple months back, so... yea... kinda don't really have a reason to question him there. Ya dig?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
shyts

shyt makes no sense at all you tool
You get like minimal credit for referrals. You can work directly and make a lot more money :mindblown:
Plus you will get benefits and base pay

Your describing exactly why MLMs are god awful

What don't I get? Are you saying I'd be dumb to refer Direct TV to family & friends because the credit is minimal?

#1. I don't know shyt about Wake Up Now and will never bother to look them up to find out.

#2. I heard it mentioned in the OP's video that they provide a discount type service on products if you simply become a member. Costco & Sams Club does the same thing.

#3. I'm assuming nobody is trying to make this their primary occupation.

#4. I'm not advocating for them or any other pyramid. I was just asking how good was the actual discount service they provide. I'm assuming it's a shyt service, but shyt I don't know & don't really care.:manny:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
What don't I get? Are you saying I'd be dumb to refer Direct TV to family & friends because the credit is minimal?

#1. I don't know shyt about Wake Up Now and will never bother to look them up to find out.

#2. I heard it mentioned in the OP's video that they provide a discount type service on products if you simply become a member. Costco & Sams Club does the same thing.

#3. I'm assuming nobody is trying to make this their primary occupation.

#4. I'm not advocating for them or any other pyramid. I was just asking how good was the actual discount service they provide. I'm assuming it's a shyt service, but shyt I don't know & don't really care.:manny:

I'm saying the amount of money and effort you put into referrals makes them not worthwhile

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I or anyone "feel some kind of way" about money you made in your past? You really think we care? Like really really? :laugh: I think you missed the point of my original question cause you got mad. I wasn't asking for receipts of all that shyt you typed up, I was asking you to show us how much you've made on MLM. The fact that you keep deflecting that question... well... therein lies the answer.

I don't know if you're telling the truth about that other shyt. I don't care if you're telling the truth about that other shyt. It's funny, because you're going to respond to this and for some reason, you're still going to be talking about... you guessed it... that other shyt! All I really wanted to know about was your experience with MLM.

So, two things about that.
  1. It was in response to your assertion that "Anyone who doesn't see the potential of MLM must never have held 5k in their life." or some such nonsense. I'm paraphrasing, but the point is it was in response to you, not boasting for the sake of boasting.
  2. ...the other thing about Shugg... is he posted a screenshot of when that happened a couple months back, so... yea... kinda don't really have a reason to question him there. Ya dig?

Quite frankly.....I called him out on going in on that other kid cause he was ego trippin, not liberating people from the evils of MLM...and you know it.........that's all it was.....If a brother sees this as a money making opportunity then let him cook, no need to belittle.......

If you feel so superior in your knowledge and offer ridicule as opposed to guidance, then expect to get called out...Especially when its black on black....That's what sparked this whole correspondence

@ the bolded is what you interpreted and not an assertion I made.....My point of saying that is if you aint never made no money(via whatever) you should listen more than talk......

I already told you what my experience was, and that's where the ish ends....

And the fact of the matter is.........You wanted "receipts" like I should upload personal info to appease your curiosity...nikka you must be high......

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Lotta bitter ass haters on this site.

In 5 years a good chunk of them will be locked up. Even more will be dead broke. A few might even be dead.

I know I said I was done going in on you...but I had to neg you for this comment man...this is really shameful breh and if you can't see what and why it's wrong...then I don't know what to tell you.

You really are no better than them other American born Nigerians that act brand new and disassociate themselves with African Americans and hold the same biased/hateful views as White Americans towards them.

As I saw all throughout this thread, as others talked about how Wake UP Now is wrong and needs to be stopped for targeting low income black people and selling them magic beans...you have just been dikkriding white guys on some "white people are involved in MLMs" too.

Yeah...they're at the top reaping the money from poor black Americans thinking that selling some stupid energy drinks can get them more Jordans. You'll never see them in any of these type of videos or answering any types of questions like the ones @Shugg Ross presented to the guy in these videos. You know what they say about drug dealers at the top? They're at the top cause they don't touch their product...they get their footsoldiers to do it for them.

You don't deserve any sort of respect breh for this comment...especially considering the majority of people on here are college educated/graudates and making more money than you in respectable jobs/positions.

You do deserve every neg you get...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Quite frankly.....I called him out on going in on that other kid cause he was ego trippin, not liberating people from the evils of MLM...and you know it.........that's all it was.....If a brother sees this as a money making opportunity then let him cook, no need to belittle.......

If you feel so superior in your knowledge and offer ridicule as opposed to guidance, then expect to get called out...Especially when its black on black....That's what sparked this whole correspondence

@ the bolded is what you interpreted and not an assertion I made.....My point of saying that is if you aint never made no money(via whatever) you should listen more than talk......

I already told you what my experience was, and that's where the ish ends....

And the fact of the matter is.........You wanted "receipts" like I should upload personal info to appease your curiosity...nikka you must be high......
Bro ain't high, he's just drunk off the Haterade.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Peter Vecsey cant break down his own companies income disclose statements, but I can, ......maybe he needs an example :youngsabo:

Should I break down Zaxbys income disclosure statement. AND compare it to wakeupnow?

what do you think @Peter Vecsey

Who said I knew anything about income statements...:pachaha: Sounds like something you would learn as an economics major......

Just say your parents set you up nice and you're a benefactor and that's beautiful....and why would I read the income statement of a company that aint mine......:laugh:

I'm a statistical miracle and I pat myself on the back everyday cause I got it by hook or crook without going down for the count completely....

Me and you aint cut from the same cloth dude...That's why I say what I say.