A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I listened to a little bit of the OP's 1st Youtube link. Although this is obviously a pyramid, does having a membership legitimately give you access to mad product savings in the market place? Like is there any real value in simply having a membership to Wake Up now without signing anybody else up? I doubt it, I'm just asking though.

If so, shyt could be like Direct TV or OOMA or some shyt.

I pay for Direct TV because they provide me a service. Now I can sign up other people and I can receive permanent credits on my bill. So they basically paying me to sign other people up if I so choose to do so.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I love this site:blessed:

Someone on here was talking about Herbalife being a publicly traded stock they are right but even the big traders are fighting about it being a pyramid scheme(It is)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the bolded "interesting?" Aint no different from nobody else around my way and around that time...........Only difference is, I bought a house at 16 in my hood.........Houses were 20gs back then in my area...You can take that same house and put it in a different area and the price quadruples......I believe yall done lived some sheltered lives but got the nerve to talk about life......:snoop:

If I came off as a white poster, that worldcom and healthsouth statement wouldn't even be questioned.....But since its brother, cats got suspicions......:smh:

:dahell: When did anyone say any of this? Matter of fact, when did race become an issue? The only one talking about it being hard to believe a black man could earn money is you.

And as far the 2 MLMs I was a part of, I did great under one in 2009, and I'm doing solid in the one I signed up for 4 months ago....I'm not gonna repeat the success I had with the first one, because it was strictly timing...I got in this one a lil too late......Both of the products have a easily targeted demographic......By the end of the year, I expect this last endeavor to put both of my MLM efforts somewhat close to 6 figures before taxes....
Since I pay my full percentage at 38-40% give or take.......a lot of the money got eaten up cause I didn't wanna fool with getting my taxable income too far down......and I'll do the same this time because the IRS is not what I need in my life right now

So... again.... How much money have you made on MLM?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are deflecting from the issue my good sir, until you can answer why 96% of the IBO's in your company make less than 1.2k a year, meanwhile that amount can be made in 5 weeks at McDonalds, I will consider it a scam.:camby:

Not deflecting. I just don't see where the 1k a year stat is relevant if its not a person's main source of income

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that backtracking :banderas:

I retired when I was 16

But I dont have any receipts :whoa:

I bought a house :birdman:

They were only 20K back then :whoa:

My man in here like...

2246064-ww2-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-wonder-woman-gets-her-bracelets-of-submission.jpeg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
"In college"

That implies that they had the connection and influence that would keep them on the professional route.

Most of these dudes here who get pulled into MLM dont have that which is why its a parasite to the black community.
Man, you know my favorite MLMs? Those marketing companies that sell phone/data/cable subscriptions to small businesses.

They're some of the few places that gives people that need a second chance a fresh start. It's a good place for someone to get work experience and local business connections.

They're not the most glamorous opportunities but they're great in that they give people a shot at honest work. I just wish they paid base salaries and invests more in training.

I visited one of those outfits a few months back. I was extremely proud of what was going on there. I saw marginalized people learning the skills it takes to run a business and be a boss. I was inspired.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: When did anyone say any of this? Matter of fact, when did race become an issue? The only one talking about it being hard to believe a black man could earn money is you.

So... again.... How much money have you made on MLM?

I already stated............and again, the fact that yall want someone to up personal info for an online discussion is laughable...........and I mean flat out sad.....

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already stated............and again, the fact that yall want someone to up personal info for an online discussion is laughable...........and I mean flat out sad.....

How is it laughable? It goes back to credibility. And again, nobody cares about all your exploits as a 16 year old mogul. Nobody asked if you had money, but you volunteered that info of your own volition, then got offended when questioned about it. Seems like something either a female, a child, or a liar would do. Not that I'm accusing you of anything, but you're the one who brought it up so... :manny:.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Aren't you the one who initially offered some personal info though? Haven't read through the thread so excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't you defending the legitimacy of these 'companies'? If so, then why is it ridiculous to ask how much you've made off of them? :ehh: