A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so if this shyt is offering discounted products why not have you and 12 of your friends put up $100 ($1300 total), take $100 of that and one person signs up, buy $1200 worth of merchandise and sell it for more than you bought it for? That way everyone makes money. Like how do you recruit your friends knowing that basically its $100 down the tube? I wouldn't do that to my friends.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fact of the matter is.........You wanted "receipts" like I should upload personal info to appease your curiosity...nikka you must be high......

Well to me, that's the funny part about it. All these MLM guys have no problem posting pictures of cars, houses, big wads of cash, watches, shoes etc... to try to get people to sign up. But when someone like me comes along, someone who isn't really motivated by an ostentatious lifestyle and just wants to know the bottom line, every single one of these MLM guys freeze up. I mean these dudes will show you where they live, show you the inside of their homes, cars, pics of their families, big tweets saying "I MADE 40K LAST MONTH WHERE YOU AT??" but seem to fall silent when I ask to see the deposit receipt.

So it's not that you / they have a problem posting personal information. Obviously you don't have a problem with that. The problem is that what I'm asking for, you simply don't have.

Why is that? Hint: It's because it's a scam.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This type of stuff works well on black folks because we've been conditioned to believe that our financial well being is going to somehow arrive in the form of the biggest check possible in return for the smallest amount of work done. Unless you were born into that, America doesn't work like that.

People do get rich off pyramid schemes, they wouldn't work if they didn't...that's the selling point. You take a scam, parade around the maybe 2% that's actually made 98% of the wealth and watch fools eyes get bigger than their stomachs. You then give them lofty titles to mentally offset their financial inequality all the while dangling a dollar in front of them they'll never catch

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lol nikka in the video in so many words said "I got an actual job and internships so if I end up making nothing I don't care. now for those who actually relying on this to make them money, that's their problem........"
:mjlol:

and they love saying "well let me plug you in to the person above me, he knows a little bit more about it than I do" or "well I just joined myself" when the questions start getting tough. I simply asked my friend who joined this LIMU scheme bullshyt (which costs $500 to get into) "so when do YOU start getting paid, you know so you can recoup that $500? like how many people??". she start stammering talking about well let me give you my mentor's information, I'm not really sure exactly". so you pay $500 to get in this bullshyt, try to solicit me to be one of your marks to now spend MY money and when I ask how does one get paid you don't even know, you gotta talk to the person who already suckered you? why the fukk would I??
qGtnPXn.png

EDIT: you pretty much said what I said up there in your "Wake up no part 2 nikka" video. I didn't even listen yet lol.......

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well to me, that's the funny part about it. All these MLM guys have no problem posting pictures of cars, houses, big wads of cash, watches, shoes etc... to try to get people to sign up. But when someone like me comes along, someone who isn't really motivated by an ostentatious lifestyle and just wants to know the bottom line, every single one of these MLM guys freeze up. I mean these dudes will show you where they live, show you the inside of their homes, cars, pics of their families, big tweets saying "I MADE 40K LAST MONTH WHERE YOU AT??" but seem to fall silent when I ask to see the deposit receipt.

So it's not that you / they have a problem posting personal information. Obviously you don't have a problem with that. The problem is that what I'm asking for, you simply don't have.

Why is that? Hint: It's because it's a scam.

Whatever tactic they use to get people to sign up is just that, a tactic...If its B.S. to you, great.....K.I.M. But someone else may see an opportunity to make some bread....

Nah @ the bolded..You hope I don't have it.....Or wish I didn't.....So you can feel better about YOU.......But I made my money...........

Riddle me this...Do you know me? I'll answer it for you...the answer is no.....So why is it so unfathomable that I've made money via MLMs.....Its black doctors. lawyers, and businessmen that get involved with these everyday...

You need to expand your circle........

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever tactic they use to get people to sign up is just that, a tactic...If its B.S. to you, great.....K.I.M. But someone else may see an opportunity to make some bread....

Nah @ the bolded..You hope I don't have it.....Or wish I didn't.....So you can feel better about YOU.......But I made my money...........

Riddle me this...Do you know me? I'll answer it for you...the answer is no.....So why is it so unfathomable that I've made money via MLMs.....Its black doctors. lawyers, and businessman that get involved with these everyday...

Why would it be unfathomable? Why would I need you to be a liar in order to feel better about myself? For that matter, how do I feel about myself? For someone who's next point was "you don't know me", you seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions yourself. But that's none of my business, tho. :sas2:

As far as whether or not money can be made, obviously someone is making money on this stuff. For the 40th time, I just want to know how much you have made.

Also, why do you keep making this a race thing? Black doctors, lawyers, businessmen... that's really a cool story bro but what does that have to do with my simple question of how much have you made in MLM?

3646128-6170152573-giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would it be unfathomable? Why would I need you to be a liar in order to feel better about myself? For that matter, how do I feel about myself? For someone who's next point was "you don't know me", you seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions yourself. But that's none of my business, tho. :sas2:

As far as whether or not money can be made, obviously someone is making money on this stuff. For the 40th time, I just want to know how much you have made.

Also, why do you keep making this a race thing? Black doctors, lawyers, businessmen... that's really a cool story bro but what does that have to do with my simple question of how much have you made in MLM?

3646128-6170152573-giphy.gif

Everything is about race...This is America....and it's the main reason why this whole thing sparked off in the first place, but you conveniently ignored that.......:jawalrus:

You must have a lil PAWG at home you feel like you gotta cape for....Old I don't see color types......and I told you how much I expect to make by the end of the year........

Aint no way I would ask another stranger to upload personal info online......it aint that deep.....If you say its ducktales then cool..............

But it aint......:win:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is about race...This is America....and it's the main reason why this whole thing sparked off in the first place, but you conveniently ignored that.......:jawalrus:

You must have a lil PAWG at home you feel like you gotta cape for....Old I don't see color types......

:dwillhuh: Such a random tirade...

and I told you how much I expect to make by the end of the year........

My bad breh I must've missed it. Since you apparently already did it once, I'm hoping you won't have a problem doing it again. I mean after all, what better way to help others than to remove the ambiguity and give us the actual number, right? So here, I'm gonna put a dollar sign down on the end of this post, all I need you to do is put the numbers that come after it. Don't worry about commas separating the thousands. Thx my man.

${insert dollar amount earned from MLM here}

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Who said I knew anything about income statements...:pachaha: Sounds like something you would learn as an economics major......

Just say your parents set you up nice and you're a benefactor and that's beautiful....and why would I read the income statement of a company that aint mine......:laugh:

I'm a statistical miracle and I pat myself on the back everyday cause I got it by hook or crook without going down for the count completely....

Me and you aint cut from the same cloth dude...That's why I say what I say.
But you dont have shyt, you broke ass nikka :russ:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Can we PLEASE stop this clown

:snoop:

Hes above Damar(damars boss), hes the one who got juelz santana in it and not only that this fakkit STAYS talkn greasy like hes really bout that life :stopitslime:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWA3rxcUNJ8Ws1JvdADEn_A/videos

SMH @ this shyt!

These dude's ain't living like that...they renting, while others own!

Imma about to hop on twitter and badger these fools myself...they just gonna have no choice but to block my ass...