A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to market/endorse products for several companies.. they paid ME.. and, the sales rep who marketed & sold their products.. :heh:

stop..

again: so your experience means that no other experiences are possible?

and your example is exactly what i was describing...

Daps
@hustlemania ey breh, that nikka hacksaw is down with primerica, there is no reasoning or logic you can explain that will stop him from defending mlm's because he's stuck in that shyt, and the only way for him to save face and not take the inevitable L is to keep believing that it actually works.
ok..

i had a cousin in this sh!t, who used to roll with that clown from Newport News area(forgot his name, but i noticed him from a flyer in a previous thread).. they got these cats on some Jim Jones level of faithfulness.. luckily, he got out.. but, he wasted alot of time and money, and used to try to slick-talk like dude in this thread.. kinda folks who talk fast, and think people listening slow..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But did you specifically have to put up money to be an employee of this company?

its not a job breh...im not employed...

and i paid $99 for my back ground check and to pay for my licensing test...i have a life insurance license and im studying for my series 6 :manny: