A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
Reppin
VOID
if a legitimate product/service is offered and the primary source of income is the sale of that product/service and not 'dues' from those 'under' you then its not a pyramid scheme

Most pyramid schemes that offer products of some sort are 9 times out of 10 (if not 10 times out of 10) contracted from an outside source or a third party (MLM)...therefore still illegal and shady.

They don't produce the product and they're not going to a distributor for it and getting it directly...they're cutting corners all the way in regards to who gets paid what percentage based on sales and commissions...obviously people at the top get a larger cut but they don't even deal with the producers of said product...nor can it be found from other places..

You can't buy that Awaken energy drink at any store. Like these MLMs have weird products that are identical to name brand stuff but lesser known and for more money. There are energy companies playing the same games too...where the only way people find out from them is from pushy door to door salesmen.

I worked for a couple and have my stories and experiences...I've talked about it here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most pyramid schemes that offer products of some sort are 9 times out of 10 (if not 10 times out of 10) contracted from an outside source or a third party (MLM)...therefore still illegal and shady.

They don't produce the product and they're not going to a distributor for it and getting it directly...they're cutting corners all the way in regards to who gets paid what percentage based on sales and commissions...obviously people at the top get a larger cut but they don't even deal with the producers of said product...nor can it be found from other places..

You can't buy that Awaken energy drink at any store. Like these MLMs have weird products that are identical to name brand stuff but lesser known and for more money. There are energy companies playing the same games too...where the only way people find out from them is from pushy door to door salesmen.

I worked for a couple and have my stories and experiences...I've talked about it here.

pyramid schemes doesnt equal MLM..all MLMs arent pyramid schemes....

youre right they dont produce their products...they market products from other companies...hence the name Multi-Level-Marketing....and yea...you wont find their products advertised anywhere....thats where the people in the MLM come in...they do the marketing...thats what theyre doing when they call and try to recruit/sell

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And how are you on this lovely evening, my lady
costa-hat-tip-o.gif