A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
sigh...you have to have a clear background to have a life-insurance license...life licenses being federally regulated and all....

i dont work for them...they dont pay me a salary...whatever i make comes off commissions from whatever i sell
Sigh...you do know that background checks don't cost that damn much? Primerica most likely got $60-$70 of what you paid for that background check.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Meh at this point they zombies.
if I don't care about that person I won't go and try to tell em it's a scam and try to get their mind right. too much time and energy worrying.
Like people are idiots if they want to be let themselves get tricked well :manny: let em.
It's a cold fukking world outchea if they too stupid to let themselves be taken advantage by all them scams that are at this point legal then shyt :manny: let em be. Natural selection I guess, not everyone is going to make it. and yes some of them will have children which will end up bein more fukked up, but that's life nikka they live in america not in some 3rd world country. too bad.
I really could not give a fukk about them and will cuss anyone tryna recruit me in that shyt :pacspit:
I'm just finna live my life and avoid them traps unlike these other fools

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you dont work for anyone, why would someone pay you or someone you sign up for selling products.. :ufdup:

again: its not a job...i dont go there everyday....i dont have a salary...i actually havent been around in weeks...its a business....i dont know how else to explain this to you...

youre too fixated on trying to trip me up....which you wont...why? because im not lying and im not dumb :ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
paid when i sell products or when someone i sign up sells products...i dont get paid at all when somebody signs up, im talking about their join fees...not overrides from selling

how is this different from a real estate broker?

You're an independent contractor for Company A that markets products for Company B.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh...you do know that background checks don't cost that damn much? Primerica most likely got $60-$70 of what you paid for that background check.

you obviously didnt read all of my posts...it was for a background check and to pay for my licensing test....

breh these cats make billions every year off life insurance premiums and fees for selling mutual funds...they dont need my $99....theres way more money in the 'products'

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A company that finds ways to save you money on groceries at other stuff? Where they do that at? Guess they never heard of coupons and sales. How am I paying another motherfukker for something I can do myself. I'll check out part two when I leave the gym. Rep pending tomorrow for being winn dixie alumni.

Daps
not to mention, that if you're a independent agent.. the cost is approximately $500-1k/annually.. :sas1:

also.. alot of companies actually pay for your licensing fees if you agree to be a captive agent for them.. the legit ones at least.. :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
actually its primerica....

explain to everyone why its a scam?

Its just a more hidden bull shyt pyramid scheme... the #'s looking like Wake Up Now out here with how much people make. Your biggest flaw in your "HOW IS IT A SCAM :damn: " thought process is that you dont understand that Wake Up Now isnt even that big here where I live (bay area, 9million people) but its pyramid schemes like Primerica, Body by Vi and Herbalife are the biggest ones here. I actually seen people make money off Herbalife though, so maybe they have it set up correct :yeshrug: but Body By Vi and Primemica "bosses" :mjlol:

you think we aint seen them pamphlets huh ? You think you got some inside info that we dont know bout ?? bruh we done heard it all.. dont know where u at but that primerica bull shyt is one of the most scandelous shyt out here in the bay..

people hit you up and tell you they a "financial adviser" :leon: so you go and sit with them and then they pull out the primerica pamphlet :snoop: and then they go into the same sales pitch "did you know majority of americans dont have $500 saved ?"

and by the end of the pamphlet its looking like 2 options, to get insurance from them or refer someone to them to get insurance/"retirement" account or other "financial advice" from them or to join them and "gain access to financial freedom in just a few months" :mjlol:

bruh you aint sayin shyt new, dont know why you think it is.. maybe Primerica is new to where YOU live, but that shyt is old and trialed and failed by many over here in california :ufdup: its a short few years from being ACN status which was the main pyramid scheme in california years ago :ufdup:

what kinda fukkin pitch yall got in YALL OWN PAMPHLETS THAT LETS US , THE CLIENTELE , KNOW HOW MUCH YALL MAKING A YEAR ?!?!?

it says in CLEAR PRINT ON YALL OWN DAMN SALES PITCH PAPER WORK theres ONE of yall mafukkas making millions a year off that shyt, and the rest is eating bread crumbs

what kind of real establishment got the clients knowing how much YOU make a year ?? Mafukka I worked for some of the biggest companies in the world like AT&T and Verizon, and most of the people walking in there thought we were making min wage selling them iphones and shyt or a Best Buy $10 a hour or something :mjlol: not knowing that everyone in the fukkin store makes $55-70k a year, assistant managers (at verizon) making $80-100k+ a year and managers out here making $100-150k in a good store :leon: You know why? Cause its not something a real company makes public on the 3rd page of a fukkin pamphlet that anyone can get

thats why it was always entertaining to me when I was like 21 making $60k a year and people 40 years old would come in trying to talk down to me about some fukkin money when they were making like $30k a year .. couldnt tell me shyt..

the difference between Verizon and AT&T and the bull shyt you peddlin ? I actually saw my fukkin money :ufdup: and paid bills with it too :ufdup:

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you obviously didnt read all of my posts...it was for a background check and to pay for my licensing test....

breh these cats make billions every year off life insurance premiums and fees for selling mutual funds...they dont need my $99....theres way more money in the 'products'

:patrice:

i dont wanna be the one to have to explain this part to you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention, that if you're a independent agent.. the cost is approximately $500-1k/annually.. :sas1:

also.. alot of companies actually pay for your licensing fees if you agree to be a captive agent for them.. the legit ones at least.. :sas2:

they actually pay you back for the complete fee cost ...if you complete your training quickly and get licensed. :sas1:

being a legit company and all :sas2:

what costs 1k annually?