A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not too long ago I was tryna fukk a broad caught up in one of these. I would be by her crib and she was always so proud to tell me about these meetings she was paying to go to and how much money she would be making, that I never told her what it really was cause I ain't want to break her heart.

There's a sweet girl on my FB, Architect Major, working for a major firm caught up in this WUN. I wanted to post up the Penn and Tell Bullshyt! episode where they go IN on MLMs but I can't do it. I can't crush her dreams. :to: Her mother is in on it too. :wow:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
And how are you on this lovely evening, my lady
costa-hat-tip-o.gif
Good now that I heard that sexy voice of yours :noah:

Daps
pyramid schemes doesnt equal MLM..all MLMs arent pyramid schemes....

youre right they dont produce their products...they market products from other companies...hence the name Multi-Level-Marketing....and yea...you wont find their products advertised anywhere....thats where the people in the MLM come in...they do the marketing...thats what theyre doing when they call and try to recruit/sell
why would anyone pay a company to market products for them..? :dahell:

usually, a company pays you to market,and rep their product.. and, in return- you get free promo products(to help sell said product), a check(for your time selling/promoting said product) and commission.. i know this for a fact, being i had companies selling products with my name/likeness, and went on to sell my own products later through various distributions where i had to break bread with them..

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
There's a sweet girl on my FB, Architect Major, working for a major firm caught up in this WUN. I wanted to post up the Penn and Tell Bullshyt! episode where they go IN on MLMs but I can't do it. I can't crush her dreams. :to: Her mother is in on it too. :wow:
:ufdup:When you're asked on judgement day why you didn't try to show her the truth, what will you say?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would anyone pay a company to market products for them..? :dahell:

usually, a company pays you to market,and rep their product.. and, in return- you get free promo products(to help sell said product), a check(for your time selling/promoting said product) and commission.. i know this for a fact, being i had companies selling products with my name/likeness, and went on to sell my own products later through various distributions where i had to break bread with them..

ok so your particular experience encapsulates everything in the business world? :skip:

MLMs....atleast the one im familiar with are marketing products for other companies...and those other companies pay to have those products marketed....

Daps
ok so your particular experience encapsulates everything in the business world? :skip:

MLMs....atleast the one im familiar with are marketing products for other companies...and those other companies pay to have those products marketed....
i used to market/endorse products for several companies.. they paid ME.. and, the sales rep who marketed & sold their products.. :heh:

stop..

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central

She and her moms on #TeamKashedOut tho??? :myman:

Bj69GQ2IAAA8H1Y.jpg

:pachaha:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
@hustlemania ey breh, that nikka hacksaw is down with primerica, there is no reasoning or logic you can explain that will stop him from defending mlm's because he's stuck in that shyt, and the only way for him to save face and not take the inevitable L is to keep believing that it actually works.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So you pay to help people market other people's products?