A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
its not a job breh...im not employed...

and i paid $99 for my back ground check and to pay for my licensing test...i have a life insurance license and im studying for my series 6 :manny:
so, you paid to work for them.. thanks.. thats all we needed to know..

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
tumblr_m5u7w1CBwV1ry10fwo1_500.gif

about to get into these calls

already dapped + repped

i work in times square and wear a suit to work. can't tell you how many times over the years various MLM dudes tried to holler at me in that area. they'll just walk up to you and start talking to you. its almost like they're trying to bag your number and shyt.

recently i been seeing a lot of older dudes on that shyt. its kind of sad. you know these dudes on some trying to support their family shyt. just feeding into this terribleness. sometimes you have to juke and sidestep these dudes on your way to the train station after work.

:russ:

somebody got at this dude on IG

Screen_Shot_2014_06_24_at_12_52_20_AM.png

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its not a job breh...im not employed...

and i paid $99 for my back ground check and to pay for my licensing test...i have a life insurance license and im studying for my series 6 :manny:
So you paid $99 to be apart of a network and the company you network with gets paid to market other company's products? So my question is, do you get paid to get more people to join the network or do get paid to sell the products?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you paid $99 to be apart of a network and the company you network with gets paid to market other company's products? So my question is, do you get paid to get more people to join the network or do get paid to sell the products?

paid when i sell products or when someone i sign up sells products...i dont get paid at all when somebody signs up, im talking about their join fees...not overrides from selling

how is this different from a real estate broker?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, if you don't work for them, why the fuk you pay them to run a background check for you? Send me $99 than if it's that easy to get cash up out of you.

sigh...you have to have a clear background to have a life-insurance license...life licenses being federally regulated and all....

i dont work for them...they dont pay me a salary...whatever i make comes off commissions from whatever i sell

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m5u7w1CBwV1ry10fwo1_500.gif

about to get into these calls

already dapped + repped

i work in times square and wear a suit to work. can't tell you how many times over the years various MLM dudes tried to holler at me in that area. they'll just walk up to you and start talking to you. its almost like they're trying to bag your number and shyt.

recently i been seeing a lot of older dudes on that shyt. its kind of sad. you know these dudes on some trying to support their family shyt. just feeding into this terribleness. sometimes you have to juke and sidestep these dudes on your way to the train station after work.

:russ:

somebody got at this dude on IG

Screen_Shot_2014_06_24_at_12_52_20_AM.png

:mjlol: He ignored all those damn comments but popped out of nowhere like a vietcong in a spiderhole just to respond to that shyt

shoutout my mans patrick wherever you at b

Daps
paid when i sell products or when someone i sign up sells products...i dont get paid at all when somebody signs up, im talking about their join fees...not overrides from selling

how is this different from a real estate broker?
if you dont work for anyone, why would someone pay you or someone you sign up for selling products.. :ufdup: