A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Other thread you said you don't mind white people here, now you saying this. Sound like a white dude who doesn't want a breh dikking down a white woman... I see right thru u muthufukkas man

You must not be very smart.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
You knew what you were doing. Delete this.
In
full

Daps
Reppin
Da Block
It's your life breh :yeshrug:

N I'm sure you can find that girl you're looking for if you're serious about it.

Your reasons for wanting a black girl are genuine so I'm sure eventually it will work itself out.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Fact only. Like I said Lightskin is Niche:francis:

I'm lightskin So nikkas already hating on me:francis:

Other races like BLACK in there interracial coupling. They expect me to be on some c00n shyt:francis:
:russ:
nikka please ain't nobody hating on you cause you light skin....

Ever heard of tall, DARK, and handsome.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
You can date whatever and whoever tf you want...just don't try and claim to be pro-black if you date out. You love blackness so much that your partner ain't even black? :gucci: goofy ass shyt. Stop false claiming that militant shyt and just date whoever you want.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Man, don't let this fake pro-black shyt hold you back. "Pro-Black" is a dated idea.

As long as in your heart you know you gave it an honest shot, you don't owe anyone shyt.

Just don't be on that "White girls are better" shyt.
lol @Wenzel Dashington dapped this shyt.

Made sure I screen shot this.

---

Superstar
Daps
Smash any girl you want just make sure she is fly. But and big but for me is I ain't wifing up any white girl cause I would have to deal with their racists ass family. Not the type of cat to make make stuff slide on any level.

Way to many women in the world for me to do the cross the desert shyt to extend the olive branch to a bunch of racists ass cac in her family. Naw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.