A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothin to be torn bout to live the pro black lifestyle you cant be layin wit a non black:wow:

But I think you straight:troll:tho breh you livin ATL an aint had no opportunity to put oil on a sistas thangs:shaq:yet?:dahell:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Well @mickeyC I'm trying to help this brother out.

With pleasure:

f318Rgn.jpg

And he wonders why women turn him down:kobesmuglol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Aint nothin to be torn bout to live the pro black lifestyle you cant be layin wit a non black:wow:

But I think you straight:troll:tho breh you livin ATL an aint had no opportunity to put oil on a sistas thangs:shaq:yet?:dahell:
They ghosted:francis:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
. Interracial dating doesn't matter on the grand scheme of things for black people..

People who c00n say this...

But your wrong less then 50% of blackmen are single.
Out of the 47% of them that are married, only 82% are married to blackmen...
If you combine the 18% that married out and the blackmen that are in long term relationships with other races that jumps it's another 10-15%

Also our pop numbers are 12%

So yes it a problem

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Smash any girl you want just make sure she is fly. But and big but for me is I ain't wifing up any white girl cause I would have to deal with their racists ass family. Not the type of cat to make make stuff slid on any level.

Way to many women in the world for me to do the cross the desert shyt to extend the olive branch to a bunch of racists ass cac in her family. Naw
Besides of the paleness of white broads, this is another issue you would have to deal with. Not worth it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:

Ask yourself are there points to be gained in the cosmos, heaven, whatever you believe in cuz you fukked outside of your own? Or are you worried about what some autistic growth defect short bus riding n!gga like @ridedolo thinks? Who pays your bills? Who do you have to answer to? You owe somebody to verify where your dikk goes? Stop being a b!tch and overthinking sh!t. Like the Hodgetwins say, eat whatever the fukk you want.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:cyn g voice: The reality of it is that the only people triggered by Cynthia G are bucks, wenches and crackers and op proving her right

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yea its still going on, mostly by women, black and white.

Black girls think Im an oreo.

White girls think im an oreo.

Thats why the date really didn't work with the white girl, she thought I was a safe negro, she was saying some low key slick shyt, like "you can ride the metro, your black" and "black people love church"
:camby: never let that tokenism shyt pass

Status
Not open for further replies.