A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Thanks. But, I just got out of a relationship -- I'm good and happily single. Plus, sweetie I don't do men who say CAC, Agent and follow Tariq. It's all love though - i'm here to help. :smile:
:martin:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:

To be pro black, I advise you to stick to sisters and try light skins or mixed if sisters arent biting, but it never ceases to amaze me how haughty and pompous black women can often be to black men.

:mjpls:

I was in Walmart today buying new headphones, and saw a pretty black girl with a 5'4 loser Asian guy with tots. This is the level some pretty black women function at, yet even the most basic will act like black men arent good enough.

:francis:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you can be pro black and interracial date AS LONG as that person will ride for your issues when it's time. Keep in mind this is my opinion and experience so YMMV.

However I do applaud you for sticking with your own despite what else is coming at you. Keep it up OP.

This is wrong. IR is anti black regardless. IR mongrelizes black people, sows disunity and division, undermines black relationship, etc.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I struggle to see what black men like about white women.

I mean I get it they have pussies and I get that taste is subjective.

But damn, white women?

Like if it's there and it's zero effort, I guess. But pursuing a white woman...?
Other thread you said you don't mind white people here, now you saying this. Sound like a white dude who doesn't want a breh dikking down a white woman... I see right thru u muthufukkas man

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:laff: I love the TLR. First he is cac this and that and c00n this and that. Now a couple of pawgs talk to him and now he is confused coli militant. Maybe he was jealous that other coli posters were pawging.
Naw it's not even that. Majority of black American women try to play too hard to get. A lot of times it's not even worth it. It's foolish too keep trying to chase women like that, if other women are hollering. I personally can't do the Cac thing, did it a few times in high school and just No. That's why I said for him to hit up Caribbean and Latina women. People need to get out their head that black is only black American. Plenty of blacks from different nationalities. My GF is from Honduras. Get cultured and enjoy brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.