A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
On the real do whatever you like bruh. At the end of the day if you ain't black woman bashing date whoever you like. Interracial dating doesn't matter on the grand scheme of things for black people. We have much bigger pressing issues like police brutality, voter supression, the rise of white paramilitary miltias,gentrification, state sanctioned murder of black people, our economic plight etc. Policing who is who sleeping with is a waste of energy and a sign of low self esteem. I honestly do not care if a black man or woman date out as long they do not put the black race down by c00ning.
Problem is a lot brehs and brehettes that I come across that interracial date subscribe to a notion of tokenism

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tbh, I was expecting to see you quoted someone and you was gonna hit them with the ether.

But honestly, just do whatever the fukk you want. You only got one life to live. Can't please everyone. :yeshrug:

In my opinion, as long ss you ain't shytting on your own and kissing non black peoples ass, then I don't see the problem.
This.
Don't let another person's race discourage you, even if you'may got a white chick

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
@Wenzel Dashington i feel you breh, Black chicks been curving me lately but cave whores been shooting their shot with me. I just been politely turning them down.

shyt is a struggle keeping it pro Black these days, but I wouldn't feel right talking like how I talk on here and social media and be secretly indulging in cac p*ssy. I couldn't live with myself.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who c00n say this...

But your wrong less then 50% of blackmen are single.
Out of the 47% of them that are married, only 82% are married to blackmen...
If you combine the 18% that married out and the blackmen that are in long term relationships with other races that jumps it's another 10-15%

Also our pop numbers are 12%

So yes it a problem

It's amazing that people will say Ir isn't a problem. People seriously lack knowledge of history and are repeating the same stupid ass mistakes of the past. Oh well Let these wenches and bucks breed themselves out to be honest. People keep saying it's not that big a deal but I'm in NYC and I dead ass see more interracial couples than intraracial. The wild thing is seeing a buck and a wench walk by each other each with a cac. Even dykes and homos are c00nin it up with cacs. So many black people are psychologically dead already. Not even worth talking to or reasoning with at this point. Let them get what they deserve.

Ops probably trolling anyway :yeshrug:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Problem is a lot brehs and brehettes that I come across that interracial date subscribe to a notion of tokenism
That is an issue. Other races date out for love. But with black people we take it to another level acting like we are special cuz this non black man or woman is dating us. It is another level of self hate and low self esteem our race has. Slavery did a number on us.

Daps
@Wenzel Dashington i feel you breh, Black chicks been curving me lately but cave whores been shooting their shot with me. I just been politely turning them down.

shyt is a struggle keeping it pro Black these days, but I wouldn't feel right talking like how I talk on here and social media and be secretly indulging in cac p*ssy. I couldn't live with myself.
You guys are weird. If you were in Cali it would be a different story looool

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This dude is a fukking parody. I refuse to believe that this isn't a troll account. :mjlol:

Dude got "CAC watch" in his fukking sig.

The title is "TORN COLI MILITANT".

His rep says "too black, too strong"

Mofo calls EVERYONE a fukking cac.

Dude threatens to rape people's mothers. :scust:

I really hope OP gets shot, honest to God.

:mjlol: This is what did it for me. I love this place.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
It's not even serious like that, I'm just looking for a crew really. I'm talking to some honeydips, but my options are ranging for
  • Single mothers loving it, wanting to get down to the point on some simp shyt
  • Ratchets tryna get me on some simp shyt(weakness for the ratchets)
  • And the Good Black women are either ghosting me, Have dudes, hard to break, or are bedwenches, and they are trying to simp me, and are low-key probably bedwenches

:laff: You got some nerve calling other black people "bedwenches"

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:jbhmm:Bolded is a possibility. Women put other guys in boxes without even realizing it. You may fit a "mold" some people have in their mind. Few years back I tried to get with this brehette I used to work with. When I hinted I was feelin her she kinda blushed and gave a look like she wanted to say something but didnt know how. Rare since she usually always says whats on her mind.
Im like "what?":heh:
She paused for a bit and just blurted it out ":manny: I thought you only liked white girls......:lupe:"
Keep in mind that I never once EVER conveyed anything like this to her at all not even jokingly or in passing. When I asked why she said "Iunno... you just seem like the type i guess:yeshrug:"

"The type". I know its only one example but up until that point I never really thought I could get sized up in that way by a brehette, especially not even AFTER I get to know them some. THen I got to thinking.. how many of them have missed out on the kid because of this?:ohhh: Something to be mindful of. Drop hints. Just put yourself out there and see who bites. If she has a man, dont let that stop you, she could be unhappy w/ him.. If youre as decent looking as you say you are(:dame:), you'll find you a nice chocolate thing in time. Its a numbers game, just keep shooting. Try weekend events.
I got told the same by a black woman I was feeling at work. Crazy because at that time I had only ever dated black women. Maybe she could see the future because things done changed. Would smash a chicken of another race in a heartbeat nowadays.

Love and respect black women always but you only live once. If the person who lights your world up isn't black so be it. But just don't be one of these Gilbert Arenas self hating c00n ass brehs. So many c00ns in the Bay Area...

Try and date black women when you can. Lord knows all you have to do is go to church a couple sundays in Atlanta and you will be swimming in black women options.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have been told that I look like I only date white women.

But I've later been told that it seems like I would date many different types of women, which is true in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.