A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
How old are you I can tell my cousin to put you onto some broads
It's not even serious like that, I'm just looking for a crew really. I'm talking to some honeydips, but my options are ranging for
  • Single mothers loving it, wanting to get down to the point on some simp shyt
  • Ratchets tryna get me on some simp shyt(weakness for the ratchets)
  • And the Good Black women are either ghosting me, Have dudes, hard to break, or are bedwenches, and they are trying to simp me, and are low-key probably bedwenches

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How about.........:jbhmm:...................you date whoever you click with and live your life! :krs:...............how about..............:lupe:..................whoever you find beautiful where it's black, white, polka dotted......you date them! :krs:.........as long as you're not trying to hurt those in your community you can still help black people and be happy with whatever woman you pick. Goodness lol babe is not astrophysics :pachaha:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Let the white girls know that you dont want to date them as nicely as possible.Keep it short and dont give them a explanation as to why. Just say its my preference. But if you dated a lot of white girls, black women are assuming you dont like them. Its because some of the black men that date white women, will still fukk & dump black women, belittle them, but will only seriously date white women. And most people wont come out and say I dont like black women, just out of respect. They wont say it but it shows in their dating history.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't know. I have lived in Atlanta for a long time and I don't see the IR thing like that. I live downtown - and when I go out with my girls or with friends - I rarely see IR. Only in places like Gwinnett....

Atlanta is full of diverse Black women - try the gym and after-work events.

And I think you the one who called ME a CAC and an agent in that Tariq thread.(and a neg rep).. I can't...LOL

I have never been tempted to swirl :hhh:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't know. I have lived in Atlanta for a long time and I don't see the IR thing like that. I live downtown - and when I go out with my girls or with friends - I rarely see IR. Only in places like Gwinnett....

Atlanta is full of diverse Black women - try the gym and after-work events.

And I think you the one who called ME a CAC and an agent in that Tariq thread.(and a neg rep).. I can't...LOL

I have never been tempted to swirl :hhh:
You disappear and now you here to shyt on me:why:for being conflicted

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?
Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:

:jbhmm:Bolded is a possibility. Women put other guys in boxes without even realizing it. You may fit a "mold" some people have in their mind. Few years back I tried to get with this brehette I used to work with. When I hinted I was feelin her she kinda blushed and gave a look like she wanted to say something but didnt know how. Rare since she usually always says whats on her mind.
Im like "what?":heh:
She paused for a bit and just blurted it out ":manny: I thought you only liked white girls......:lupe:"
Keep in mind that I never once EVER conveyed anything like this to her at all not even jokingly or in passing. When I asked why she said "Iunno... you just seem like the type i guess:yeshrug:"

"The type". I know its only one example but up until that point I never really thought I could get sized up in that way by a brehette, especially not even AFTER I get to know them some. THen I got to thinking.. how many of them have missed out on the kid because of this?:ohhh: Something to be mindful of. Drop hints. Just put yourself out there and see who bites. If she has a man, dont let that stop you, she could be unhappy w/ him.. If youre as decent looking as you say you are(:dame:), you'll find you a nice chocolate thing in time. Its a numbers game, just keep shooting. Try weekend events.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You disappear and now you here to shyt on me:why:for being conflicted

Ok... I'll leave you alone. It's all good.

I can tell you right now - it's not about how you talk/speak.

Just take the summertime to date everybody and just have fun. Or you can always find hobbies and self-development - cause when you work on yourself - you will meet other people. It will also allow you to figure out what you may be doing or putting out there.

I hope you don't be talking about Tariq and all that... cause that will cause a curve real quick. Atlanta is full of Hoteps and we know the signs now.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:jbhmm:Bolded is a possibility. Women put other guys in boxes without even realizing it. You may fit a "mold" some people have in their mind. Few years back I tried to get with this brehette I used to work with. When I hinted I was feelin her she kinda blushed and gave a look like she wanted to say something but didnt know how. Rare since she usually always says whats on her mind.
Im like "what?":heh:
She paused for a bit and just blurted it out ":manny: I thought you only liked white girls......:lupe:"
Keep in mind that I never once EVER conveyed anything like this to her at all not even jokingly or in passing. When I asked why she said "Iunno... you just seem like the type i guess:yeshrug:"

"The type". I know its only one example but up until that point I never really thought I could get sized up in that way by a brehette, especially not even AFTER I get to know them some. THen I got to thinking.. how many of them have missed out on the kid because of this?:ohhh: Something to be mindful of. Drop hints. Just put yourself out there and see who bites. If she has a man, dont let that stop you, she could be unhappy w/ him.. If youre as decent looking as you say you are(:dame:), you'll find you a nice chocolate thing in time. Its a numbers game, just keep shooting. Try weekend events.
FACTS. STORY OF MY LIFE
full

When I hollar Im so Extra Like :gucci:" YES YOU"

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Post a pic fairly handsome brotha!! Just to better assess the situation.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Ok... I'll leave you alone. It's all good.

I can tell you right now - it's not about how you talk/speak.

Just take the summertime to date everybody and just have fun. Or you can always find hobbies and self-development - cause when you work on yourself - you will meet other people. It will also allow you to figure out what you may be doing or putting out there.

I hope you don't be talking about Tariq and all that... cause that will cause a curve real quick. Atlanta is full of Hoteps and we know the signs now.
WHATCHU TRYNA DO THO:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.