A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Don't pay him no mine bruh. He has no bearing on your life.
to be honest I been feeling like people do have a bearing.

I'm one of those "what would people think" ass nikkas, I'm really trying to be free and embrace myself here in ATL. It's just me with nothing to hide nor nothing to loose, Yet I still get hung up on shyt.

I could have been getting ass all day (black, white, puerto rican, azn, fat, skinny), but I'm like "What if people will see me with this girl":lupe:

over thinking got my dikk dryer than the mohave:francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is either brilliant comedy or something lowkey sad that I can't properly explain.

Depends on how serious you take this e-persona fr...shyt would be hilarious if it was tongue in cheek but I get the feeling you are serious.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I'm trying to make sure i don't have you mixed up with another poster, but if you're the same guy i'm thinking of, it's because you were so light that you looked biracial or white. Black hoes are probably confused breh :russ:

and weren't you part of trumpset? black hoes would be like :gucci: if you mention that. if i'm confusing you for another nikka, my fault. i hadn't been up here in awhile

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm trying to make sure i don't have you mixed up with another poster, but if you're the same guy i'm thinking of, it's because you were so light that you looked biracial or white. Black hoes are probably confused breh :russ:
Fact only. Like I said Lightskin is Niche:francis:

I'm lightskin So nikkas already hating on me:francis:

Other races like BLACK in there interracial coupling. They expect me to be on some c00n shyt:francis:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:
How old are you I can tell my cousin to put you onto some broads

Status
Not open for further replies.