A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
This dude is a fukking parody. I refuse to believe that this isn't a troll account. :mjlol:

Dude got "CAC watch" in his fukking sig.

The title is "TORN COLI MILITANT".

His rep says "too black, too strong"

Mofo calls EVERYONE a fukking cac.

Dude threatens to rape people's mothers. :scust:

I really hope OP gets shot, honest to God.
Who the fukk you think you are:heh:.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The excuses of a bed buck
I'm not making no excuses. It's not like I'ma black women with many options talmbout "black guys don't holler"

I only go after black chicks, and then they ghost on me before even going out. These white girls are literally choosing on some "Hey my name is so and so, would you like to go on a date" type shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This dude is a fukking parody. I refuse to believe that this isn't a troll account. :mjlol:

Dude got "CAC watch" in his fukking sig.

The title is "TORN COLI MILITANT".

His rep says "too black, too strong"

Mofo calls EVERYONE a fukking cac.

Dude threatens to rape people's mothers. :scust:

I really hope OP gets shot, honest to God.

:ohhh:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Here's what you do. Get a couple drinks a fukkin dive bar, maybe kick it at a few venues without breaking the bank. Smash. That's it. Don't bring around your friends. Don't bring her around your family. Don't "date" her. Don't take pictures with her. Don't start feelin yourself around brothas/sistas cuz you got a becky on your nuts. DO NOT IMPREGNATE.
Basically, dealing with white girls = "recreation with a friend." :mjgrin: But then you get back on fighting white supremacy. :ufdup:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Here's what you do. Get a couple drinks a fukkin dive bar, maybe kick it at a few venues without breaking the bank. Smash. That's it. Don't bring around your friends. Don't bring her around your family. Don't "date" her. Don't take pictures with her. Don't start feelin yourself around brothas/sistas cuz you got a becky on your nuts. DO NOT IMPREGNATE.
Basically, dealing with white girls = "recreation with a friend." :mjgrin: But then you get back on fighting white supremacy. :ufdup:
I'm wondering if these white girls wanna fukk on the low kinda thing. It's obviously better for both of us to keep it low, If these white girls want to fukk on the low situation, I'm down for that. but women want to be seen

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Seeing a lot of "just date who you want to date" and "do what you want" posts in here.

Funny how I never see them in a reverse situation with a Black Woman :mjlol:
people giving advice bruh, I'm open to it all. I wanna keep it black, but I also have nothing to loose if non-black women wanna choose.

I'm doing too much work for sistas when non-blacks are asking me out bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.