A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Omg is this really happening lol. Do people really still talk about "talking white"?

If you like a girl just date her. No one's keeping tabs on your politics. Just don't let her treat you or your people like shyt. Don't tolerate that and have self respect.
Yea its still going on, mostly by women, black and white.

Black girls think Im an oreo.

White girls think im an oreo.

Thats why the date really didn't work with the white girl, she thought I was a safe negro, she was saying some low key slick shyt, like "you can ride the metro, your black" and "black people love church"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
On the real do whatever you like bruh. At the end of the day if you ain't black woman bashing date whoever you like. Interracial dating doesn't matter on the grand scheme of things for black people. We have much bigger pressing issues like police brutality, voter supression, the rise of white paramilitary miltias,gentrification, state sanctioned murder of black people, our economic plight etc. Policing who is who sleeping with is a waste of energy and a sign of low self esteem. I honestly do not care if a black man or woman date out as long they do not put the black race down by c00ning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.