A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:
Not the same thing:francis:
See- Barack obama, michael eric dyson,cornell west etc

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
tumblr_mm1k0tH5gN1sp1ug4o1_500.gif

...and remain celibate until you find a woman that looks like your mother. :ufdup:

...JUST like your mother. :ufdup:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Curious as to where you hang in Atlanta. No judgement.

There's some black women who will give a 9-to-5 brotha a chance and overtly flirt with me in ATL.

Also Atlanta is great economically for Black people but there's a bit of social segregation going on still. You will still see mixed crowds but there's still a bunch that will stick to their received, both black and white.

And yes being that it's a big gay black population it's good for a straight black man. You will even get black men trying to get at you unfortunately :francis:

I talk proper too or whatever. When I use Tinder or Bumble in Atlanta I mostly match with black girls and non-WASPy white girls and some more ethnic women..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Don't you live in Seattle? I know you got some tales :wow:

A breh told me Seattle is freaky...a little while later some white chick outside a bar invited me to some party and was like "oh yea seattle is very freaky"..

I was walking around one night and seen some white broad in her fortiees..she just had that slightly drunk look and thst lonely 'someone acknowledge me' look.

I Said hello and she immediately lit up and told me to look at the building...I knew she was looking at my hair at this point because she close as fukk to me. We small talk and she invites me to drink..we walk around the corner, find a bar and I'm telling her about myself...I was in the Navy, went to Dubai.

Breh this broad is legit giving me the :shaq::takedat:

She talking about how some dude she met on tinder went to a snoop concert without taking her but got s hotel because he thinks he is fukking later on.

Before her first drink is done she is like

"This may be forward but can we goto your place?:"

I'm like "I'm homeless :mjgrin:"

She says she respects that then says we can try to sneak into the hotel room her tinder date got because the front desk saw her before.

On the way to the hotel broad stops at a gym looking through the window of mofos deadlifting and shyt and is on some

"Omgg oohh:shaq:"

Then mentioned something about anti psychotics:patrice: . We get to the hotel, and we actually get let through...goto the room and start fukking like within 3 minutes. Broad is screaming, wanting me to choke her hard :demonic: :shaq:

To shorten up the story the headboard hitting the wall and this broad smoking weed when I hit the shower before round 3 blew our spot up and we got kicked out.

I left that bytch without getting her number :bryan:

I'll never forget her name....Annie...pronounced Ahn-knee :wow:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
A breh told me Seattle is freaky...a little while later some white chick outside a bar invited me to some party and was like "oh yea seattle is very freaky"..

I was walking around one night and seen some white broad in her fortiees..she just had that slightly drunk look and thst lonely 'someone acknowledge me' look.

I Said hello and she immediately lit up and told me to look at the building...I knew she was looking at my hair at this point because she close as fukk to me. We small talk and she invites me to drink..we walk around the corner, find a bar and I'm telling her about myself...I was in the Navy, went to Dubai.

Breh this broad is legit giving me the :shaq::takedat:

She talking about how some dude she met on tinder went to a snoop concert without taking her but got s hotel because he thinks he is fukking later on.

Before her first drink is done she is like

"This may be forward but can we goto your place?:"

I'm like "I'm homeless :mjgrin:"

She says she respects that then says we can try to sneak into the hotel room her tinder date got because the front desk saw her before.

On the way to the hotel broad stops at a gym looking through the window of mofos deadlifting and shyt and is on some

"Omgg oohh:shaq:"

Then mentioned something about anti psychotics:patrice: . We get to the hotel, and we actually get let through...goto the room and start fukking like within 3 minutes. Broad is screaming, wanting me to choke her hard :demonic: :shaq:

To shorten up the story the headboard hitting the wall and this broad smoking weed when I hit the shower before round 3 blew our spot up and we got kicked out.

I left that bytch without getting her number :bryan:

I'll never forget her name....Annie...pronounced Ahn-knee :wow:

:huhldup:

Status
Not open for further replies.