A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black community is the only matriarchal community. African American men don't own anything in America. There was never a community of someone can come in and "corrupt" your women. You should definitely watch Sargent on YouTube and stop making excuses black king lol.

The black American community is a matriarchy but that does not mean black American men literally don't "own" anything. The two ideals aren't mutually exclusive, dumb dumb. Black American men literally own millions and millions of possessions. There are more black millionaires in the USA than there are white millionaires in Eastern Europe (excluding Russia with its reams of land and natural sources). I get the sense you're not black American either so let me also say this: there are more rich African Americans than any other blacks per capita on Earth. So you're evidently wrong to say "Black American men have no resources".

And, indeed, there was a black community. This is evidenced by the literally dozens of black African and Carribean countries on Earth with said communities, in addition to the fact black women's behavior changes when black women reach the West and begin taking orders, food and money from white men. My family is from a black country and black women obey like children in said countries --- or else black men force them into submission. You're a foreigner. Is it not true that black men beat black women like dogs in black countries' for disobedience? It is.

Black men *building* for disloyal whores is fool's gold. Black men should build for black women who like and love us. The rest the dogs take you. That's the lesson I am preaching here today.

Last edited:
Daps
The black American community is a matriarchy but that does not mean black American men literally don't "own" anything. The two ideals aren't mutually exclusive, dumb dumb. Black American men literally own millions and millions of possessions. There are more black millionaires in the USA than there are white millionaires in Eastern Europe (excluding Russia with its reams of land and natural sources). I get the sense you're not black American either so let me also say this: there are more rich African Americans than any other blacks per capita on Earth. So you're evidently wrong to say "Black American men have no resources".

And, indeed, there was a black community. This is evidenced by the literally dozens of black African and Carribean countries on Earth with said communities, in addition to the fact black women's behavior changes when black women reach the West and begin taking orders, food and money from white men. My family is from a black country and black women obey like children in said countries --- or else black men force them into submission. You're a foreigner. Is it not true that black men beat black women like dogs in black countries' for disobedience? It is.

Black men *building* for disloyal whores is fool's gold. Black men should build for black women who like and love us. The rest the dogs take you. That's the lesson I am preaching here today.
What exactly do y'all own? Why are black men at the bottom of the economic totem pole if y'all so rich.
The women in your country are submissive because the men provide for them and can trust them. You should move back to country if you want promote physically hurting black women, disgusting pig.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly do y'all own? Why are black men at the bottom of the economic totem pole if y'all so rich.
The women in your country are submissive because the men provide for them and can trust them. You should move back to country if you want promote physically hurting black women, disgusting pig.

You said black men have "no resources". Black men have material possessions worth millions. Surely the country with the most black millionaires own something---or are you retarded enough to think otherwise? And again, black men don't *need* possessions to demand loyalty. That's a stupid standard anyway and any black woman who says she "needs possessions" to respect black men ain't shyt. She can go beg a white man for it because, as you can see, many black men are not about to do *anything* for any black female ingrate. He'll find a different woman--or a white woman.

Also, black men and women in my country are poorer than in the USA. The only difference is that black men have patriarchy and power to compel the black women there to do anything black men want. It's nothing to do with trust or what men provide. Crime is through the roof, poverty is rife, same as Afghanistan. The difference is that black men in my country have *monopoly of control over the land*. So Black women can't do anything but leave the country and their people and home if they don't like how things are done. Some do, but black men don't care, we can just breed more black women. 1 Black Women can breed 10+ children in her lifetime. There's millions of black women in my country now so we don't have to listen to anything yall say. Don't like shyt? fukk outta my kingdom.

Moreover I didn't say I want to hurt black women. I said black women compelled by black men in black countries when they disobey, same as everywhere else men reside. Black women in the USA are protected from black men's power and patriarchy--which includes physical coercion--and that is primarily the reason for the disobedience, rancor, disrespect and disdain of black men. In the Carribean black men beat women in the street and people only do something if she beats her *bad enough* or if she is deemed somehow *undeserving* of it. Elsewise it is what it is. That's not my wanting to hurt black women; that's the axis of power which black men have in our countries, which we only lack in the West for having it taken away by force.

All that being said, if you are only here, bedwench, to antagonize the Coli. Then just leave. The men here aren't going to do anything but keep negging and bushing you. You have heard their voices and it will not change. So go get your ugly 5'3 loser and shut your mouth. The same goes for you @dede79

Last edited:
Daps
You said black men have "no resources". Black men have material possessions worth millions. Surely the country with the most black millionaires own something---or are you retarded enough to think otherwise? And again, black men don't *need* possessions to demand loyalty. That's a stupid standard anyway and any black woman who says she "needs possessions" to respect black men ain't shyt. She can go beg a white man for it because, as you can see, many black men are not about to do *anything* for any black female ingrate. He'll find a different woman--or a white woman.

Also, black men and women in my country are poorer than in the USA. The only difference is that black men have patriarchy and power to compel the black women there to do anything black men want. It's nothing to do with trust or what men provide. Crime is through the roof, poverty is rife, same as Afghanistan. The difference is that black men in my country have *monopoly of control over the land*. So Black women can't do anything but leave the country and their people and home if they don't like how things are done. Some do, but black men don't care, we can just breed more black women. 1 Black Women can breed 10+ children in her lifetime. There's millions of black women in my country now so we don't have to listen to anything yall say. Don't like shyt? fukk outta my kingdom.

Moreover I didn't say I want to hurt black women. I said black women compelled by black men in black countries when they disobey, same as everywhere else men reside. Black women in the USA are protected from black men's power and patriarchy--which includes physical coercion--and that is primarily the reason for the disobedience, rancor, disrespect and disdain of black men. In the Carribean black men beat women in the street and people only do something if she beats her *bad enough* or if she is deemed somehow *undeserving* of it. Elsewise it is what it is. That's not my wanting to hurt black women; that's the axis of power which black men have in our countries, which we only lack in the West for having it taken away by force.

All that being said, if you are only here, bedwench, to antagonize the Coli. Then just leave. The men here aren't going to do anything but keep negging and bushing you. You have heard their voices and it will not change. So go get your ugly 5'3 loser and shut your mouth. The same goes for you @dede79
Lol I'm not bedwench, why is that the go to insult if a women doesn't agree with y'all? You all are so powerful and resourceful but can't handle being critiqued, some men. And your still talking about black women being physically abuse, sickening. If your country is so better and patriarchal go back there! Tell me exactly what AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN (not men in your country) own and provide black women with in the United States of America that deserve our submissiveness.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I'm not bedwench, why is that the go to insult if a women doesn't agree with y'all? You all are so powerful and resourceful but can't handle being critiqued, some men. And your still talking about black women being physically abuse, sickening. If your country is so better and patriarchal go back there! Tell me exactly what AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN (not men in your country) own and provide black women with in the United States of America that deserve our submissiveness.

You are definitely a bedwench. The proof is that you stalk IR threads where white men are reportedly with black women saying, "Black men don't have any power, infrastructure, economics, nothing trying control somebody. Weirdos." Source: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-boy-nfl-player-engaged-to-sista.541176/page-12#post-24782891

Here are yet another IR threads you are obsessed with: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/news...utside-their-race.541220/page-2#post-24782769

So the evidence says you are nothing but what I said you are: a troll denigrating black men to cape for bedwenches and white men.

Go away, loser, because black men agree with me and nothing is changing. Go find your beta ugly low bred white man and shut the fukk up. Tomorrow black women will still fear black women, black men in my country will still be beating disobedient bytches in the streets, the white man will do nothing, and you will still be a 300 pound fat bytch. Men don't take kindly to inferior bedwench slaves like you insulting us only because you have anonymity to protect you from black men's wrath. You think because you hide under the white man's skirts--his laws--that you are equal to the black man? That you can insult, degrade, denigrate and dehumanize the black man without consequence? It is a sleight of hand that allows you to disgrace yourself and black men in the process. It is luck alone that you were not born in a black country so that you would know what your big mouth gets you from a black man. If you want to see what the black man owns, you need only go to Africa or the Carribean, and see that we own black women, whom together number more black women in the USA.

If ever you come out of your fukking hole, you disgusting shrew bytch, face a black man and tell him your ires the same ravenous disrespectful way you tell me. So he may decide your fate, where no white man, no infrastructure, no law can protect you. THAT, you dumb bytch, is where you will learn your submission. The memories will haunt you like they haunt so many others in the USA where the scariest, bravest and most incorrigible man is the black man. Until you garner any courage, coward c00n bytch, there is nowhere you can run that your fear of the black will not dog you. The sheep fears a wolf, as it should. Black women on LSA like you say they are afraid of black men. Good, get the fukk out of my face, bedwench. The only thing black men owe black man hating, disgusting racist women like you, any like you, including @dede79 , are fists to the jaw. Then you will know submission when you're drinking from a straw.

I have nothing more to say to you, black man bashing bytch. There is more to black men in the USA than what we own; there is what we are---and the inferior bytch than you are in comparison.

:pacspit:

@dede79
@Lea

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The pass this nikka is getting has me LMAO. If it had been anybody else, op would be going in. I told you all about dudes that try too hard on here. His alibi/story is tight. I'll give him that.

Lea

Pro
Daps
W
You are definitely a bedwench. The proof is that you stalk IR threads where white men are reportedly with black women saying, "Black men don't have any power, infrastructure, economics, nothing trying control somebody. Weirdos." Source: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/white-boy-nfl-player-engaged-to-sista.541176/page-12#post-24782891

Here are yet another IR threads you are obsessed with: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/news...utside-their-race.541220/page-2#post-24782769

So the evidence says you are nothing but what I said you are: a troll denigrating black men to cape for bedwenches and white men.

Go away, loser, because black men agree with me and nothing is changing. Go find your beta ugly low bred white man and shut the fukk up. Tomorrow black women will still fear black women, black men in my country will still be beating disobedient bytches in the streets, the white man will do nothing, and you will still be a 300 pound fat bytch. Men don't take kindly to inferior bedwench slaves like you insulting us only because you have anonymity to protect you from black men's wrath. You think because you hide under the white man's skirts--his laws--that you are equal to the black man? That you can insult, degrade, denigrate and dehumanize the black man without consequence? It is a sleight of hand that allows you to disgrace yourself and black men in the process. It is luck alone that you were not born in a black country so that you would know what your big mouth gets you from a black man. If you want to see what the black man owns, you need only go to Africa or the Carribean, and see that we own black women, whom together number more black women in the USA.

If ever you come out of your fukking hole, you disgusting shrew bytch, face a black man and tell him your ires the same ravenous disrespectful way you tell me. So he may decide your fate, where no white man, no infrastructure, no law can protect you. THAT, you dumb bytch, is where you will learn your submission. The memories will haunt you like they haunt so many others in the USA where the scariest, bravest and most incorrigible man is the black man. Until you garner any courage, coward c00n bytch, there is nowhere you can run that your fear of the black will not dog you. The sheep fears a wolf, as it should. Black women on LSA like you say they are afraid of black men. Good, get the fukk out of my face, bedwench. The only thing black men owe black man hating, disgusting racist women like you, any like you, including @dede79 , are fists to the jaw. Then you will know submission when you're drinking from a straw.

I have nothing more to say to you, black man bashing bytch. There is more to black men in the USA than what we own; there is what we are---and the inferior bytch than you are in comparison.

@dede79
@Lea
Why is my name here?

Daps

@dede79
@Lea
LMAO! You are so damn lame, I don't even like white men and I'm not fat, and I care more about black women and our own happiness than anything else. Again, if you wanna beat disobedient black women GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY YOU DISGUSTING PIG. Why do you keep comparing it to AMERICA,? Go build jobs in AMERICA so black women and people will be going to black men for jobs instead of the white man. Get off the internet trying control women and throwing out threats. "Black men in country", "well back in my country", "you need to go to my country". Blah blah blah LMAO your a loser. Get off the internet with all that angry and actually do something in THIS country if you want change.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO! You are so damn lame, I don't even like white men and I'm not fat, and I care more about black women and our own happiness than anything else. Again, if you wanna beat disobedient black women GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY YOU DISGUSTING PIG. Why do you keep comparing it to AMERICA,? Go build jobs in AMERICA so black women and people will be going to black men for jobs instead of the white man. Get off the internet trying control women and throwing out threats. "Black men in country", "well back in my country", "you need to go to my country". Blah blah blah LMAO your a loser. Get off the internet with all that angry and actually do something in THIS country if you want change.

I think I'll stay right in here in America, bedwench, and preach the good word that white supremacist women like you are to be ignored, beaten or worse whenever you step out of place and the white man's power or anonymity cannot protect you. So that you may be reminded of your inferiority in truth and you may be punished for your ill deeds.Black men, women and children will be happier as a known antagonist, divisive force, and white man slave is crushed.

Black men will build jobs, but for us black people and women who deserve it, as we see it. Black women who don't like that we don't do it fast enough, or whatever their excuse may be, can fukk off. Black women's happiness itself does not supersede black people's solidarity. If black women have to suffer for black men and people to be in solidarity, work together and rise, then so be it. White women suffered in the kitchen as slaves and white men did not bat an eye for hundreds of years. But it did not matter--as black women's happiness does not matter--because white women's tears were all done for white people's rise.

So now that you understand that I don't care about black women's happiness inasmuch as it interferes with black men and people's solidarity and rise, this is my final post. Begone bedwench.

Daps
LMAO yall are all talk and no action, preaching on the internet does absolutely nothing.
Why throw the word benchwench around so much, does it make you feel powerful lol? Black women deserve love, happiness and support and that's all that matters to me.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO yall are all talk and no action, preaching on the internet does absolutely nothing.
Why throw the word benchwench around so much, does it make you feel powerful lol? Black women deserve love, happiness and support and that's all that matters to me.

OK, Coli and black men don't about black women's happiness, love, support in a vacuum, especially when it is set against black men and black people's interest. In more precise terms, black men don't care about black women's happiness, happiness and support which comes from things like bedwenching, anti-blackness, or white supremacy. That's akin to caring for an enemy's happiness.

You know this now and you know this is a sports/hip hop forum full of like-minded men. So why are you still posting here? Does it make you feel powerful to know nobody cares what you have to say -- or about your so-called happiness as I describe it? Leave.

Daps
OK, Coli and black men don't about black women's happiness, love, support in a vacuum, especially when it is set against black men and black people's interest. In more precise terms, black men don't care about black women's happiness, happiness and support which comes from things like bedwenching, anti-blackness, or white supremacy. That's akin to caring for an enemy's happiness.

You know this now and you know this is a sports/hip hop forum full of like-minded men. So why are you still posting here? Does it make you feel powerful to know nobody cares what you have to say -- or about your so-called happiness as I describe it? Leave.
I know y'all don't care, that's my point. Bye.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know y'all don't care, that's my point. Bye.

Bye bytch. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Your happiness only matters inasmuch as it doesn't harm black men or people and doesn't advocate white supremacy. Elsewise it doesn't.

*kicks her in the head* Bedwench bytch

Daps
Every post of yours have been about physically harming black women in some way and that's sad and disgusting. The black men that sit back and watch you say this type of stuff are just as bad. Black men like you honestly hate and have a truly disdain for black women and I wish that y'all would go be with nonblack women and live happily ever after.

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every post of yours have been about physically harming black women in some way and that's sad and disgusting. The black men that sit back and watch you say this type of stuff are just as bad. Black men like you honestly hate and have a truly disdain for black women and I wish that y'all would go be with nonblack women and live happily ever after.

Anyone who has read my posts knows what you say isn't true. I have first used physical harm as a way to connote the power black men hold over black women---and the irrational black-hating disdain, disrespect, hatred and the like from black women which has come about from the white man interfering with the black man's natural control over black women. Second I have used physical harm as proof that you are just a cowardly bedwench troll hiding behind white supremacist skirts.

Third, there is no proof whatsoever in this thread that I "honestly hate or truly disdain black women". The only proof provided for hatred and disdain for black people here, particularly of black men, comes from you when I posted that you attack black men, defend white men, and bedwench on this forum.

Anyone reading this thread can see that you are the only one who hates any black people here, and that you are attempting to portray me as such in order to deflect your own guilt. Clever, but it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.