A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
That's not messy, I'm just surprise that a brotha turned down a white women lol, I'm sorry. And @Roddy Right stated multiple times that black women should be physically harmed if they don't "obey" to powerless beta men and y'all didn't say anything so STFU. Y'all don't really care about us, leave us alone.
I'm a woman imbecile.

Furthermore, that was not what he was implying. You just failed to comprehend what he was saying because you were so turnt up.

I live in a predominantly black area and contrary to innanets belief black men aren't breaking their necks to deal with white women.

Daps
I'm a woman imbecile.

Furthermore, that was not what he was implying. You just failed to comprehend what he was saying because you were so turnt up.

I live in a predominantly black area and contrary to innanets belief black men aren't breaking their necks to deal with white women.
Oh your one of those black women. That's exactly what he was implying, he's frustrated because black men don't have any power or resources and thinks that it black women fault for be "disobedient". So to solve that problem is to beat them and keep them in their place like the men in his country (he said what do in his country multiple times). And I don't kiss black men's asses or coddle them like some of y'all because they don't deserve it and if you think a black woman is a black mans first pick your crazy they'll pick anything but black.

Daps
Just like in this thread your amazing black kings can't even sympathize with black women AND black girls. Black women are told EVERY NEGATIVE thing in the book about us physically, mentally, socially, and their surprise that black women are just happy that someone is acknowledging or praising us, we are women and want to be treated like other women, is that ok? So what if it comes from black, white, brown, yellow, etc. But I get it let's laugh and call black women bedwench that would show them.
Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet
@BrokePhiBroke

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Oh your one of those black women. That's exactly what he was implying, he's frustrated because black men don't have any power or resources and thinks that it black women fault for be "disobedient". So to solve that problem is to beat them and keep them in their place like the men in his country (he said what do in his country multiple times). And I don't kiss black men's asses or coddle them like some of y'all because they don't deserve it and if you think a black woman is a black mans first pick your crazy they'll pick anything but black.
bytch that's your problem you letting these innates nikkas with no face get to you.

I'm aware there are c00n black men but I'm around black men who adore and respect us.

Tf I care bout a c00n for.

Last edited:
Daps
bytch that's your problem you letting these inmates nikkas with no face get to you.

I'm aware there are c00n black men but I'm around black men who adore and respect us.

Tf I care bout a c00n for.
Exactly, it's MY PROBLEM and MY OPINION not yours. You the one brought up what I said to @Roddy Right, putting on your cape for a group of men that won't do it for you. c00ns are louder and prouder than the so called "good" black men.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, it's MY PROBLEM and MY OPINION not yours. You the one brought up what I said to @Roddy Right, putting on your cape for a group of men that won't do it for you. c00ns are louder and prouder than the so called "good" black men.
You most certainly right honey.

You obviously have a personal vendetta with black men. Let this site ruin your perception of your own people.

I cape for community and I'll NEVER stop caping for them.

Last edited:
Daps
Your black male identified is what you are.
I'm pro black women/kid and that's it. Black women are the only ones holding this so called matriarchal ass "black community" together. Black men think black women are below him AND other women, a mess.

Daps
I'm pro black women/kid and that's it. Black women are the only ones holding this so called matriarchal ass "black community" together. Black men think black women are below him AND other women, a mess.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
That's where you sleep at.

If I actually wanted to date outside my race, I could, and I would with no fukks given.

But I want a black man and a FULL black family.

I agree with you that SOME black men act the way you are stating. But it's not fair to loop them all together. You claim I'm caping for black men but you're caping for black women, who as well, as some of these c00n black men hate their own.

But never mind them people. I don't give a fukk about those people. Apparently you do.

I have cut off my own family members due to bs. I don't deal with people I don't wanna deal with black or not.

Instead of trying to go on a crusade about what some c00n as black men think of us, think positive and look at the ones who don't think like that.

We can find loads of info on the internet about black men's hatred from black women and vice versa. If you looking for it. The opposite can be found as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.