A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does having a white chick make you less black?

Would you be down if a black women came on here, spouting pro-black ish, but was getting dikked down and cupcaking a white boy?

As far as this "black Women don't give me no play" shyt, I don't buy it. :yeshrug:

I used to say and think that same dumb shyt then come to find out that I was too busy only focused on certain types of black women that I was completely ignoring the ones that were into me.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You get off your high horse.

People's expectations are all kinds of fukked up when it comes. If you live in a predominately white country and roll in predominantly white people, most of the people who hit on you will be white. Laws of probability means that you are less likely to encounter a black woman who is attracted to you and a black woman you click with.

Personally, I don't have a problem with people who decide to settle. However understand that if you view yourself as a militant and you feel that dating a white woman is wrong, you're bowing out at the first sign of difficulty.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you be down if a black women came on here, spouting pro-black ish, but was getting dikked down and cupcaking a white boy?

As far as this "black Women don't give me no play" shyt, I don't buy it. :yeshrug:

I used to say and think that same dumb shyt then come to find out that I was too busy only focused on certain types of black women that I was completely ignoring the ones that were into me.

As I have explained ad nauseum, black men and black women can't be compared when it comes to white women and white men.

To explain again, Black men have stronger and more dominany genes than black women. This is not an opinion;it is a fact borne out by scientific study. In other words, it is racially more safe for a black man to fukk a white woman than a black woman to fukk a white men.

Bedwenching--black women and white men--has led to the destruction of black people in Argentina and Brazil.

Moreover, men lead relationships and women follow. Black women become white supremacists with white men; white women become less racist with black men. So while IR on either side is not comparable, all of history, biology and culture connotes that black men with white women is not as invidious or harmful to black people as bedwenching, black women with white men.

Again my assertion is supported by facts and science. Your continuous attempts to equivocate the two matters, @Draje , is anathema to the facts. Nature is patriarchy, if the fact men have larger brains, are biologically dominant, are physically dominant, etc is not evidence enough.

It is not good for black men to date white women as it can lead to ill effects, but it cannot be compared to bedwenching in severity, type or destructive potential. So stop with the ahistorical and misinformed posts otherwise.

@Will Ross
@BrokePhiDude
@dede79

Lea

Pro
Daps
How does having a white chick make you less black?
As I have explained ad nauseum, black men and black women can't be compared when it comes to white women and white men.

To explain again, Black men have stronger and more dominany genes than black women. This is not an opinion;it is a fact borne out by scientific study. In other words, it is racially more safe for a black man to fukk a white woman than a black woman to fukk a white men.

Bedwenching--black women and white men--has led to the destruction of black people in Argentina and Brazil.

Moreover, men lead relationships and women follow. Black women become white supremacists with white men; white women become less racist with black men. So while IR on either side is not comparable, all of history, biology and culture connotes that black men with white women is not as invidious or harmful to black people as bedwenching, black women with white men.

Again my assertion is supported by facts and science. Your continuous attempts to equivocate the two matters, @Draje , is anathema to the facts. Nature is patriarchy, if the fact men have larger brains, are biologically dominant, are physically dominant, etc is not evidence enough.

It is not good for black men to date white women as it can lead to ill effects, but it cannot be compared to bedwenching in severity, type or destructive potential. So stop with the ahistorical and misinformed posts otherwise.

@Will Ross
@BrokePhiDude
@dede79
No- Interracial relationships are the same between black and white people in this country no matter how you slice it. We as a group were mistreated by Whites collectively and neither side gets a pass.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's not even serious like that, I'm just looking for a crew really. I'm talking to some honeydips, but my options are ranging for
  • Single mothers loving it, wanting to get down to the point on some simp shyt
  • Ratchets tryna get me on some simp shyt(weakness for the ratchets)
  • And the Good Black women are either ghosting me, Have dudes, hard to break, or are bedwenches, and they are trying to simp me, and are low-key probably bedwenches

Can you explain in more elaborate detail? Not doubting or questioning your honesty but I'm interested in the bolded.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

@Will Ross
@BrokePhiDude
@dede79

You look like a fool.

The fukk is wrong with some of you? Hating a group is so important to you that you perform Olympic level mental gymnastics to cover up your life being a contradiction for the reasons you hate. If you want to sleep with white women, go ahead and do that but don't act as though you're anything other than a hypocrite.

What you're saying looks perverse under the light by the way. Black men can go out and engage with whomever, but black women must keep themselves for black men? Such practises would result in black spinsters.

People like you need to shut the fukk up.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Will Ross
@BrokePhiDude
@dede79

Nope :umad:

They're equally as harmful especially because you're trying to use shytty pseudo-intellectual reasoning (White women with black men are less resist and other BS) while ignoring that black male c00ning allows for easy justifications for black Women dating out.

Society, cultural norms, and civilization are constantly evolving. In our current society, wenching and bucking comparable evils

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
10. Of course. Will do. I was waiting for you last night to hmu. Strip club tonight?

From what you described, it sounded like a girls night out so I called it a day :hubie:

Yall really outchea trying to engage in debauchery :skip:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

you were saying far worse than "black women don't give me no play" :comeon:

if someone showed all of your old post to any Black woman they would automatically bush you on sight unless they didn't love themselves, bruh :pachaha:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

@dede79

I'm sorry - but NO. I am a firm believer that all White people hold racist and bigoted beliefs. They all claim that they are "not racist" in a world full of racism. It is what it is.

If you have time, you should check the video below out. Don't be out here living in fairytales, cause you approve of BM swirling.

Now, I really don't want to get into this but -- we need to call attention to and discuss the following statements:

-- ...white women become less racist with black men -- Not true.

It's so many examples out there that showcase and prove that just because a White woman (Non-BW) is with a Black man - that doesn't mean she isn't racist or bigoted towards Black people. Most of the time, they look at their Black mate as "special" or different than other Black people. TBH, many have issues with BW and love to diss us -- just to see what that BM is going to do. Many just keep their racist beliefs hidden or to themselves. Sometimes they don't even care, and sadly, that BM will still take up for them and stay with them. They can also have a biracial child - and still have those racist beliefs and pass them on to that child -- most of the time unknowingly and unconsciously -- now this can happen to both BM and BW who have biracial children.

As someone who recently dated a BM who swirled prior to being with me -- and has a White BM and a biracial child -- I definitely know your statement is not true. She called him racial slurs cause she thought she had a pass -- and even now doesn't want their child playing with Black dolls or wearing her hair braided. I have other personal examples of friends who have either dated or are married to someone who is biracial with a White mother -- and all have told me about the racist comments they made -- and then act like they didn't know it's wrong and cry when they get checked.

-- ...while IR on either side is not comparable, all of history, biology and culture connotes that black men with white women is not as invidious or harmful to black people as bedwenching, black women with white men. -- If anything - it's the other way around.

Let's be real here -- so-called "Pro-Black" men "bedbucking" isn't new -- and over the last few years -- it has been "OK'd" by many other BM. Which, has caused issues in Black self-love and unity in our community, especially for BW and our children (girls and boys).

Black men are supposed to be the MAN and protectors and leaders of the community. That is what I was taught and shown by my father, uncles and other Black men in my life. Now, many are -- but there are just as many who don't feel like it's their responsibility.

IMO when a BM dates out - a lot of them take a stepback in that protection role and desire to uplift the full community -- which includes BW. So, many who date out allow BW and our children to be disrespected. I don't know why - -and it adds to collective self-value/worthiness issues and gives ammunition for White and other non-Black women to come out of pocket.

...but it cannot be compared to bedwenching in severity, type or destructive potential. So stop with the ahistorical and misinformed posts otherwise.
-- just, sigh.

I don't know one BW who is or has dated outside of their race. Not one -- personally or professionally. So, I can't speak on the severity, type or destructive potential -- but more than a few BM I know personally and professionally have -- and one of the main things I have noticed about them is they are on that light-skinned, exotic or white woman preference for marriage viewpoint.

I just don't see how you believe and are trying to argue this. One of my hobbies is Black History - more so Slavery, Civil War, Reconstruction and Jim Crow - it became a secondary hobby after becoming obsessed with genealogy and being in charge of my family tree.

And after learning and knowing about stuff that is not taught nor told to us about what Black men and women went through -- I just can't see how a White mate is an option. So, you trying to some what cosign dating White women as better is crazy. And honestly, when BW in the past did "Bedwench" it was not because they wanted too - they were forced too -- and those who knew that they didn't have any agency over their bodies + life at least tried to use White men for something -- and it wasn't sex. It was for a better living quarters, more food for their family, and most importantly freedom for herself and family/children.

From Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, Harriet Ann Jacobs:

Her new masters are cruel and neglectful, and Dr. Flint, the father, takes an interest in Linda. He tries to force her into a sexual relationship with him when she comes of age. The girl resists his entreaties and maintains her distance.

Knowing that Flint will do anything to get his way, as a young woman Linda consents to a relationship with a white neighbor, Mr. Sands, hoping he can protect her from Flint. As a result of their relations, Sands and Linda have two mixed-race children: Benjamin, often called Benny, and Ellen. Because they were born to a slave mother, they are considered slaves, under the principle of partus sequitur ventrem, which had been part of southern slave law since the 17th century. Linda is ashamed, but hopes this illegitimate relationship will protect her from assault at the hands of Dr. Flint.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Can you explain in more elaborate detail? Not doubting or questioning your honesty but I'm interested in the bolded.

Thanks for asking him that. I am definitely interested in his explanation of each of his points. Because, all of his points sound damaging and are red flags that a BW should keep her distance and/or place boundaries up.

- Ghosting: a woman is not going to just ghost someone they are feeling and they feel like they are connecting with. Something is up if all of them are.

- Breaking: this isn't slavery. Why would a man want to "break a woman?" That's controlling and destructive. This some Tariq "Mackin" ish that gets no play.

- "Simp Me": I don't even know what this means. If that means using him for whatever - you should be able to figure that out fairly quick.

- "Low-key probably Bedwenches:" So, what would that make him? Tariq's "Bedwenching" is overly used and most of the time used just to diss BW - even when they don't swirl. It's sad BM love calling BW that -- KNOWING most BW are not engaging but they are -- and/or cosign BM who do.

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

If I choose a non black woman how does that stop you from providing and protecting black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.